England

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

Did Rashford just allow his man to beat him to the ball there? He wouldn’t have been off side as it come off a Belgium player.

England have been un England like since the start of the tournament and are now reverting back to the same old same old England when we had a great chance to build what we have even more.

I’m going to say this now, Columbia will beat us.

Did Rashford just allow his man to beat him to the ball there? He wouldn’t have been off side as it come off a Belgium player.

England have been un England like since the start of the tournament and are now reverting back to the same old same old England when we had a great chance to build what we have even more.

ColOmbia

Cracking song though.

Tbf this is a B Team :lol: nothing that happens tonight for England or Belgium is going to apply in the next round.

Guest neesy111

Tbf this is a B Team :lol: nothing that happens tonight for England or Belgium is going to apply in the next round.

That's not strictly true tbh.  Confidence could affect the whole squad.

I think we're better off doing well and playing literally anyone, rather than losing & playing someone we think will be easier. Massively underestimating the role of confidence in the group & the ability of team's we'd be playing.

Our best chance is to keep this positive momentum going imo

The squad is pretty weak mentally if that happens, luckily i don't think it will. It's not like Belgium are winning 6-0.

Guest neesy111

The squad is pretty weak mentally if that happens, luckily i don't think it will. It's not like Belgium are winning 6-0.

It's a very young squad who haven't won much at club level for many.  Got to be very careful.

Guest Howaythetoon

ColOmbia

Blame my education!

I do think some people are underestimating Colombia

Doesn't feel that way, most here seem to think they are better than us.

Was in about the general feeling on Twitter rather than here