England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest Open_C

It’s a searing indictment of world football that this Sweden team is playing in a WC quarterfinal.

Can't argue with this like, been a good tournament but reality is I would rather have had Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, etc etc featuring at this stage

It’s a searing indictment of world football that this Sweden team is playing in a WC quarterfinal.

Can't argue with this like, been a good tournament but reality is I would rather have had Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, etc etc still featuring at this stage

Not trying to take anything away from England because you’ve generally played well all tournament. But damn, y’all picked the perfect time to hit the upswing of your national team boom-bust cycle. So many really good teams having a mare at the moment.

Guest Open_C

Can't argue with this like, been a good tournament but reality is I would rather have had Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, etc etc still featuring at this stage

Not trying to take anything away from England because you’ve generally played well all tournament. But damn, y’all picked the perfect time to hit the upswing of your national team boom-bust cycle. So many really good teams having a mare at the moment.

Aye [emoji38] it's like Leicester tbh

Pickford needs to be a bit more economical with bollocking the defenders I feel [emoji38]

[emoji38] Looks like he's shouting something along the lines of "Here man, yer fuckin daft cunts, if ah have to make one more save it'll be left, right,  goodnight HARRRRRR"

Guest Open_C

Pickford needs to be a bit more economical with bollocking the defenders I feel [emoji38]

[emoji38] Looks like he's shouting something along the lines of "Here man, yer fuckin daft cunts, if ah have to make one more save it'll be left, right,  goodnight HARRRRRR"

[emoji38] [emoji38]