England

Yorkie

So, I missed absolutely everything. Walked out of Madame Tussaud's and the shooting went up for the 2nd goal.

How did we play?

Was never really in doubt. Grew in confidence after the first and it ended up being really comfortable. Pickford made a few great saves to keep it that way.

So, I missed absolutely everything. Walked out of Madame Tussaud's and the shooting went up for the 2nd goal.

How did we play?

Was never really in doubt. Grew in confidence after the first and it ended up being really comfortable. Pickford made a few great saves to keep it that way.

Saw one Pickford save, was fucking amazing.

Still not keeper of the tournament probs on NO.

Arguably Southgates best decision making that lad number one, paying out like crazy.

How did we play?

Arguably Southgates best decision making that lad number one, paying out like crazy.

Anyone who says he's been owt but brilliant is a mug. The second save today in particular was cracking.

How did we play?

Anyone who says he's been owt but brilliant is a mug. The second save today in particular was cracking.

Can't stand the pair of the little bastards but fair play, him and Henderson have been superb. We'd have been in big trouble against Croatia if Henderson had got booked today, he's held the midfield together.

I think part of the reason i was so nervous is because i was convinced Henderson was going to get a booking in like the 89th minute or something :lol:

Luckily Southgate took him off when the game was clearly won, we'd be fucked without him tbh.

How did we play?

Can't stand the pair of the little bastards but fair play, him and Henderson have been superb. We'd have been in big trouble against Croatia if Henderson had got booked today, he's held the midfield together.

:thup: They're fine until the post-match interviews.

Guest Howaythetoon

Who the fuck goes to Madame Tussaud's during a World Cup quarter final? :lol:

Plastic fans!