England

Yorkie

https://twitter.com/Boscorelli55/status/1015701559328600064

People are so fucking stupid, man.  Seen loads of stuff like this. Those mugs trashing the IKEA store :anguish:

I guess most of our fannies haven't been able to travel to the WC this time, so they're at home. :anguish:

Or, if yesterday is anything to go by, they're just having fun, why moan etc etc.

:anguish:

There's a big difference with people in A BEER PARK throwing beer and not complaining...and an absolute fucking retard damaging an ambulance.

This place is full on retard at times. Stupid fucking dig.

Glad you said it POOT.

[emoji38]

Fair enough, I retract that snipe...  I hope I'm wrong and we can say fannies are fannies.  Regardless of the just having fun narrative, the behaviour of many England fans puts people off following England or football.  We're hardly angels as fans, this is the first tournament we've not turned up and tried to wreck (in decades), and there actually is an obligation on us to start behaving with a bit more dignity as a fucking group and I'm not having the shite. [emoji38]

The beer stuff has nothing to do with all that, I accept.  That happens beyond the UK too.

Most of those are not "England Fans" they're just dickheads with an excuse to get pissed because everyone's watching the England game. But don't let that stop the agenda of cellulite Sally being the face of English fan hooliganism. Most of what I have witnessed has been passionate and respectful.

It is one of my big pet hates like, people bashing on the way others celebrate, just because they don't agree with it. (Unless you're smashing ambulance's thats just wrong).

Guest neesy111

I went to a fan park for Euro 2016 in Nice and when France scored a last minute winner there was zero chucking of beer by the French when they scored.

It's purely cultural LAD behaviour imo.

It's all forced. In a pub glass pints don't start flying everywhere (obviously they can slip out of your hand like).

It's why I wouldn't go to a park to watch the game if I didn't want to be covered in beer :lol: It's just part of the craic for some banterific reason.

Guest neesy111

It's all forced. In a pub glass pints don't start flying everywhere (obviously they can slip out of your hand like).

It's why I wouldn't go to a park to watch the game if I didn't want to be covered in beer :lol: It's just part of the craic for some banterific reason.

Aye, tbf keep the idiots in places like that is fine imo.  Means they aren't in the pubs causing bother.

[emoji38]

Fair enough, I retract that snipe...  I hope I'm wrong and we can say fannies are fannies.  Regardless of the just having fun narrative, the behaviour of many England fans puts people off following England or football.  We're hardly angels as fans, this is the first tournament we've not turned up and tried to wreck (in decades), and there actually is an obligation on us to start behaving with a bit more dignity as a fucking group and I'm not having the shite. [emoji38]

The beer stuff has nothing to do with all that, I accept.  That happens beyond the UK too.

Most of those are not "England Fans" they're just dickheads with an excuse to get pissed because everyone's watching the England game. But don't let that stop the agenda of cellulite Sally being the face of English fan hooliganism. Most of what I have witnessed has been passionate and respectful.

lIWcwt7.jpg

the exultation on the lad second from right :lol: quality

Subbuteo Harry Kane on the left wondering how it ended up like this.

:lol: he's like a default harry kane face on PES 08

:lol: Wouldn't even use Spurs and I'd still have to hit the editor like "Fuck's sake..."

https://twitter.com/Boscorelli55/status/1015701559328600064

People are so fucking stupid, man.  Seen loads of stuff like this. Those mugs trashing the IKEA store :anguish:

I guess most of our fannies haven't been able to travel to the WC this time, so they're at home. :anguish:

Or, if yesterday is anything to go by, they're just having fun, why moan etc etc.

:anguish:

There's a big difference with people in A BEER PARK throwing beer and not complaining...and an absolute fucking retard damaging an ambulance.

This place is full on retard at times. Stupid fucking dig.

Yes, I admitted that was wrong about two seconds later, but thanks for the reminder.

the exultation on the lad second from right [emoji38] quality

Subbuteo Harry Kane on the left wondering how it ended up like this.

[emoji38] he looks absolutely disgusted.

[emoji38] He's also not looking away.

[emoji38]

Sorry like, but that's just nonsense.  They're every bit an England fan as much you or me, but indeed they're just dickheads.  It's this bullshit that's allowed our problem to continue since Euro '96.  It's a minority(!), they'll say, they're not real fans, they'll attempt to say.  We've got a problem with our drinking culture, especially within footballing culture.  It doesn't seem to manifest so much in club football, but bring it together under England and it's detestable.  Half these idiots would probably have been the cunts running up and down foreign streets flinging chairs at randoms if they could have gotten there, just the authorities did a good job this time, both British and Russian.

Guest Howaythetoon

We have a culture in this country of when pissed becoming absolute dickheads, home or abroad. Lasses are the worst, over the road from me last night a group of teenage girls were punching the bus stop time table thing, mortal and dressed like sluts.

I watched for a wile through the curtains of course  :naughty:

The vast majority of fans or people getting into the sprits have been well behaved with hardly any incidents mind. I feel when in 20 years time we are watching documentaries about this WC the beer throwing thing will be looked back on as one of those mad it just become a thing thing like how people started wearing them stupid hats in the 90s after that daft twat from Big Brother wore them, bubble or something.

I can see the funside of the beer swilling, but it notating I want to be around and I try to avoid pubs and the Toon on match days unless I’m at the match as there are too many nob heads.

I actually watched us against Colombia in Scotswood Social Club which is rough as fuck and full of torags, but nee trouble whatsoever.