England

Yorkie

Just don't think leaving Henderson as the only player who can play in CM against possibly Croatia with Modric and Rakitic would be the best idea

Of course it isn't, we got this far because we are playing like a team and have players knowing their roles.

Just stuffing individuals in is a recipe for disaster.

I can't conceive of a world in which people think it's alright to just hoy beer and/or piss around like, but I don't want any shit thrown in Dave's mouth either

People tightly packed standing up whilst holding pints watching football. Even if you don’t throw it, it’s going everywhere once everyone starts jumping around in celebration.

It’s a bit different from people pissing in pint glasses and throwing them at gigs/festivals.

Think the footage of Newcastle makes it pretty bloody obvious that people are throwing it for the sake of throwing it rather than doing so inadvertently. I'm very much in the camp that it's a tedious and dickish thing to do.

:aww:

To think we could've had fucking slughead in charge for this tournament.

Hope he's sat at home somewhere trying to enjoy his post match takeaway whilst it turns to ashes in his mouth.

Guest Open_C

I can't conceive of a world in which people think it's alright to just hoy beer and/or piss around like, but I don't want any shit thrown in Dave's mouth either

People tightly packed standing up whilst holding pints watching football. Even if you don’t throw it, it’s going everywhere once everyone starts jumping around in celebration.

It’s a bit different from people pissing in pint glasses and throwing them at gigs/festivals.

Think the footage of Newcastle makes it pretty bloody obvious that people are throwing it for the sake of throwing it rather than doing so inadvertently. I'm very much in the camp that it's a tedious and dickish thing to do.

:thup:

I think this is my third World Cup on this board. I’m used to everyone being jaded and acting like they don’t give a toss about England.

It’s good to see people finally having fun :lol:

http://media.giphy.com/media/RdmUbfmYYWeOY/giphy.gif

To think we could've had fucking slughead in charge for this tournament.

Hope he's sat at home somewhere trying to enjoy his post match takeaway whilst it turns to ashes in his mouth.

He'll be on his eighth pint of wine by now.

Aye, there’s obviously going to be both but it kind of comes with the terrority of going to a venue like that. I mean I got drenched watching the Colombia game in a relatively relaxed bar in town, everyone was too happy too care. If people can’t get a bit too carried away celebrating us reach a World Cup semi I don’t know when they can. There’s nothing wrong with not liking it or wanting to be part of it but people were complaining on behalf of people who chose to go there and knew what to expect and aren’t even complaining themselves.

Got chatting to a Charlton fan at HT.

Legit cannat get over the fact that he knows it’s “adults for a fiver, kids go free” at the Stadium of Shite and that “Albert Luque wrapped it up”.

Not even making this up like that daft cunt on Twitter gan on about cheering Henderson’s miss. Said he’s staying in Newcastle for their opening game of the season so can only assume he’s been before.

I know it's been said, but Pickford was class today. Some fantastic saves.

Klinsmann suggested that he maybe was overly aggressive in his shouting at his defence, but i like that. Keepers need to be very vocal.

:lol: we were on the other side, en-route to the common. Some bloke who looked like Harry Redknapp 20 years ago got out a Land Rover, having got stuck in the traffic, threatened a load of people, went back, got in and essentially drove through. It’s a genuine wonder no-one got killed.

Klinsmann suggested that he maybe was overly aggressive in his shouting at his defence, but i like that. Keepers need to be very vocal.

Agree with Klinsmann, tbh. Don't think it does much good, and it's not like his defence are going out their way to fuck up.

some great saves, but again with one of them he pushed the ball straight back out to one of their players, needing Hendo to block.