England

Yorkie

This England team is actually really good. We work the ball, keep possession, press as a team, create chances through patterns of attacking play, and never really look flustered. I know I’ve said this already, but so much of that is down to southgate’s management. I’m old enough to remember us losing to absolute no hopers while hoping for a bit of magic from Rooney or Beckham. 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Not watching but why are they booing Maguire? Surely not because of his performances for Man United?

Was pregame n all so you have to assume it was. Certainly nothing specific to warrant it.

Either Man Utd fans booing him for being shit for them or non-Man United fans booing him for being shite for a team they don’t support which would be peak Wembley England fan. The worst people going. 

30 minutes ago, Disco said:

Was pregame n all so you have to assume it was. Certainly nothing specific to warrant it.

Either Man Utd fans booing him for being shit for them or non-Man United fans booing him for being shite for a team they don’t support which would be peak Wembley England fan. The worst people going. 

Should be unbelievable but isn't. 5 goals in 12 matches or something from a defender, England's highest goalscoring defender of all time, a massive part of the teams to get to a World Cup semi, a Euro final, and has never once let England down.

Booed. :lol: Pathetic cunts

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What’s he done wrong for England to deserve being dropped?

He's been an absolute shambles for his club for 2 seasons now, we've made these mistakes in the past and it's cost us in major tournaments. Players should be picked on form its not like its been one or two mistakes from him he's consistently not been good enough.