Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Is he not the PSV captain? He was also in the Eredivisie team of the year last season.

..and we offer €11m?

11m pounds not euro

Figure is incorrect, on a technicality. His point stands though ;)

add to that.... cementing a spot in a strong national team, three years (?) left on his contract so they're/PSV not exactly in a weakened position at the negotiating table, and PSV set a high bar already this summer when they sold Depay to Manyoo for 25m.

PSV traditionally are big money sellers. For Unbelievable - the 'Porto' of Dutch football? You would think a figure of closer to 20m would prick their ears up. £11m - what a f***ing joke. It's such a disrespectful bid. I really do hope Charnley is sent home with histail.between his legs.

Is he not the PSV captain? He was also in the Eredivisie team of the year last season.

..and we offer €11m?

11m pounds not euro

add to that.... cementing a spot in a strong national team, three years (?) left on his contract so they're/PSV not exactly in a weakened position at the negotiating table, and PSV set a high bar already this summer when they sold Depay to Manyoo for 25m.

PSV traditionally are big money sellers. For Unbelievable - the 'Porto' of Dutch football? You would think a figure of closer to 20m would prick their ears up. £11m - what a f***ing joke. It's such a disrespectful bid. I really do hope Charnley is sent home with histail.between his legs.

You reckon he's nearly as good as Depay then?

..and we offer €11m?

11m pounds not euro

I agree about this except the point that i've read at many places that he has a "gentlemans agreement" with PSV about leaving this summer. I don't know how true it is, but i also read that he had the chance to go to PSG a while ago but chose to stay at PSV. Could be a reason why they're not demanding as much money as possible. That combined with Depay being more talented and younger.

don't we offer these amounts because our policy under Ashley is we pay the whole lot in one go and not over a few years/clauses?

other clubs want as much money up front and take the cash

good policy imho (when we actually buy)  :coolsmiley:

don't we offer these amounts because our policy under Ashley is we pay the whole lot in one go and not over a few years/clauses?

other clubs want as much money up front and take the cash

good policy imho (when we actually buy)  :coolsmiley:

Its a fair policy expect we sell our players to other clubs and allow them to pay in installments.  Which then stops us buying replacements as we have a shortfall of money  :iamatwat:

Is he a creative player? Unsure where he fits in the starting lineup given De Jong seems to occupy a similar position, but we need good players desperately.

In the position Sissok plays once we sell him to fund this move?