Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Still yet to see these 20 better PL NUFC players than Robert from HTT.

I would struggle for 10 that where better for us. 15 at a massive push. 20 is ridiculous.

Considering he's easily one of the best NUFC players in the PL era :lol:

I would struggle for 10 that where better for us. 15 at a massive push. 20 is ridiculous.

I could easily name 10. But yeah, never 20.

Please go on...

Off the top of my head, I'd say Shearer, Beardsley, Ferdinand, Cole, Lee, Speed, Cabaye, Batty, Given, Solano, Dyer, Woodgate, Albert and possibly Coloccini and Ba have been better for us.

EDIT: And Ginola too. Tino wasn't bad either...

Not sure how you could say Given could or couldn't be a better player than Robert? Importance to the side could be discussed and debated, but you can't say who is better because they have two totally different jobs :lol:

On a separate note I have a mate who thinks goalkeepers shouldn't be allowed to win the Ballon d'or as they aren't 'footballers' in the true sense of the world. He also thinks that hitting the post should class as a shot on target.

What a wrong'un

Wouldn't have Batty, Given or Woodgate ahead of him at all.  The others are the ones I would have there with Robert.  Personally wouldn't have Solano or Dyer ahead of Robert.

Woody; fair enough as he barely played for us. He was class though. Dyer and Robert were about the same in terms of quality and importance. Solano definitely more consistent and was important for a long period of time.

Guest firetotheworks

Really is just a shit Ronaldo like. Not only with a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but exactly the same League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Aww.

Please go on...

Off the top of my head, I'd say Shearer, Beardsley, Ferdinand, Cole, Lee, Speed, Cabaye, Batty, Given, Solano, Dyer, Woodgate, Albert and possibly Coloccini and Ba have been better for us.

EDIT: And Ginola too. Tino wasn't bad either...

Thought this was TCD arguing with himself for a second :lol:

Forgot Bellamy. He was definitely better than Robert for us.

Nah. Both contributed immensely to our attacking play. Robert was magic. He had pace, he could dribble, he struck a ball like no other player I've seen in black and white, and from around 20 yards out he was absolutely lethal. Very little to separate him and Bellamy for us.

Pretty telling that Robert got more PL goals for us, mind.

I know he scored from some spectacular long shots,biut weren't you ever exasperated by some of his more ridiculous efforts?, They came along now and again,when a better option was,screaming out,difference from a world class performer imo