Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

So Ujpest rates Riviere and thinks Wijnaldum's shite. Probably worth considering next time someone wastes their time debating with him.

There's a difference between recognising that Riviere is not as bad as made out to be and actually rating him.

He's not a goalscorer, as I've always said, but he's not as bad as others make out.

Wijnaldum is fraud, luxury player who 9 times out of 10 isn't worth a shirt.

He's shite mind, 1 decent game in 10 but only at home.

He's scored some goals though which helps to mask those faults.

For your sake I hope you're not as consistently wrong in the rest of your life as you are on here.

He's shite mind, 1 decent game in 10 but only at home.

He's scored some goals though which helps to mask those faults.

For your sake I hope you're not as consistently wrong in the rest of your life as you are on here.

So he's fantastic every week is he?

He's anonymous for the majority of the time.

Neither him or Sissoko turned up yesterday, I don't know if it was due to specific instructions from McClaren or if they just didn't really know where they should be in the formation but other than the first 3 minutes (when Wijnaldum found space in the left of the box and blasted wide) neither of them did anything going forward, too deep or too central.

Neither him or Sissoko turned up yesterday, I don't know if it was due to specific instructions from McClaren or if they just didn't really know where they should be in the formation but other than the first 3 minutes (when Wijnaldum found space in the left of the box and blasted wide) neither of them did anything going forward, too deep or too central.

Thought Sissoko was OKish yday. Linked alright with Janmaat first half. Got plenty of balls in, and drove us up the field (won the corner from nowt for the goal). Just nee end product.