Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

We keep saying things like, couldn't be bothered, didn't try, played within themselves, hid from the ball.

You know what ? Maybe they're just not very good. Sometimes i watch them and can't pass the ball five yards, or control a simple ball, they can't even do the basics right. It might be lack of ability as well as lack of heart.

Wijnaldum is very good, though. He's just gutless.

But the last point matter in regard to the first, i mean, being very good is pointless if you're gutless with it.

It seems to me he'll only be good if he's in a team that wins all the time. Ok in Holland, not good enough in better more competitive leagues, making him not good enough basically at a better level.

Gutless, or drastically lacking confidence?

I'd hate to see where we'd be without him this season. He's undoubtably been poor recently but gutless, I don't think so.

Gutless tbh. There have literally been games when half of us didn't even know he was playing until the game was approaching half time. Add in the fact that he came out and had a go at his team mates for not showing any fight was cowardly of him considering he's one of the worst culprits of the lot.

Guest neesy111

Gutless, or drastically lacking confidence?

I'd hate to see where we'd be without him this season. He's undoubtably been poor recently but gutless, I don't think so.

He's gutless man, the bloke has been playing within himself since January.

Clearly got the talent, not got the attitude, get rid while he's still worth something.

Oddly i don't disagree he put in some great performances for us but I just want rid of the toxic element of the club who will just not bother turning up. We need to rebuild and he will not help this cause.

Guest chicken little

never in his life played in a team getting beat every week, and it shows.

As some rightly said he's completely unprepared for playing in team that doesn't boss the ball and the game from the off. Shame, he's got all the technical ability in the world but none of the mental/physical qualities you also need in that position.

As some rightly said he's completely unprepared for playing in team that doesn't boss the ball and the game from the off. Shame, he's got all the technical ability in the world but none of the mental/physical qualities you also need in that position.

Yep perfectly said

Guest firetotheworks

He's fucking shite man.

This is the thing, he's not shite at all. That's what makes him more hateful. Williamson is someone who's exclusively shite, but tries. Wijnaldum is shit because he doesn't, which is much worse imo.