Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

If he doesn't want to be get rid of him for a fair price. Likewise anyone else.

That fair price is 25 million and is justified if you think of some of the crazy prices and fees being mentioned. If Tottenham, Dortmund, Liverpool or any other club are not willing to pay the going rate then fuck them and if the Wijnaldum and Sissoko are not happy about it then fucking tough.

Wow, finally we are starting to hear more sensible voices being heard on here. :thup:

Bit rich coming from you after your recent spate of gibberish :lol:

I'd had one too many that night mate, I normally make absolute sense and you know it.

:pokerface:

In total agreement, the club holds all the cards on this one. Theres only two scenarios that can play out and both would suit us fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if we only sold one of Sissoko and Wijnaldum, possibly loan the other out for a season

Guest ElCid

In total agreement, the club holds all the cards on this one. Theres only two scenarios that can play out and both would suit us fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if we only sold one of Sissoko and Wijnaldum, possibly loan the other out for a season

Makes no sense at all in loaning players out either sell and get replacements in or they stay and play

Everton have highlighted Newcastle midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum as one of their key transfer targets before the start of the forthcoming season, according to Sky sources.

The Toffees' transfer committee met earlier this week and pinpointed the 25-year old as a vital part of Ronald Koeman’s new-look midfield.

It’s understood Everton have made tentative inquiries to Wijnaldum’s representatives regarding the player’s situation at St James’ Park. 

Publicly, Newcastle say none of their senior players are for sale as they battle to return to the Premier League at the first attempt. However its understand that bids in excess of £25m would land Netherlands international, who cost Newcastle £14.5m just 12 months ago.

I'd keep him. Don't really like him as a person (atm) but i rate him and i think Rafa can get the best out of him. He will score goals for us, no doubt about that, especially now when we'll probably create more chances and have more possession. Can't see us getting a replacement even near as good as him. We need goals and he will give us that :thup:

I'm sure we have enough money to strengthen the positions that Rafa wants anyway. Money in the bank itself wont get us promoted.

£25m would be a good deal for both clubs. He's shown he can score goals in the premier, and he looked a cracking player before he lost interest under Steve McClueless. I'm still not convinced he's going to relish English football long term though, but someone will get a good player even if it's abroad. In today's market £25m is a fair price. We could definitely use that money to buy a useful replacement for now, in the long term though we will need to recruit players of his class again at some point.

I'd keep him. Don't really like him as a person (atm) but i rate him and i think Rafa can get the best out of him. He will score goals for us, no doubt about that, especially now when we'll probably create more chances and have more possession. Can't see us getting a replacement even near as good as him. We need goals and he will give us that :thup:

I'm sure we have enough money to strengthen the positions that Rafa wants anyway. Money in the bank itself wont get us promoted.

Agreed.

We're supposed to be trying to sign Mata this summer and already have Barkley. Those two and Wijnaldum couldn't play together.

I can see Wijnaldum being a fall back option in case Mata goes elsewhere.

Not in any of the training pictures either...

:undecided:

What?

He said "Not in any of the training pictures either..."

I was wondering if he was getting at something else.

Clearly just blind as a bat then.