Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Their squad is massive.  Would think they need a class striker before another midfielder

A lot harder to find a class striker

So just sign Wijnaldum instead? Liverpool will have a huge amount of money to spend and have a brilliant manager.  They should be able to sign a top striker

As low as 15-20m!? I would snap that there hands off for that! Profit on a player shown to have a heart the size of a pea. Can buy a couple of very decent players who will give there all for that

I would give my all for Newcastle. Wouldn't be a good signing anyway.

What's actually considered his best position? If it's behind the striker he won't get a look in considering they already have Coutinho and Firmino. CM they have Henderson and that new lad they have just signed. Can't see him getting a game.

Whatever it is it's a massive waste of money for Liverpool though doesn't fit there team and they don't need him. No way does he improve them especially for that sort of money. Madness

If I was a Liverpool fan, I'd have faith that Klopp knows exactly what he's doing and how Wijnaldum would fit into the side.

Struggling to understand the seemingly new fascination with getting squad players so we accept less money if i'm honest. Just get as much money as humanly possible and to hell with their cast offs.

Then let Rafa reinvest how he see's fit, don't remember talk like this when Carroll or Cabaye were being sold and it's a bit baffling to me.