Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Struggling to understand the seemingly new fascination with getting squad players so we accept less money if i'm honest. Just get as much money as humanly possible and to hell with their cast offs.

Then let Rafa reinvest how he see's fit, don't remember talk like this when Carroll or Cabaye were being sold and it's a bit baffling to me.

Ings would hardly be a squad player.

We are looking for a striker and rumor is Ings is available. He is hard working, pacey, very rafa type player, obliterated the championship before and is also far better than the majority if players linked.

Either way rafa will get what he wants. People on a message board fantasizing about players they think will improve the team won't change that. Lighten up.

Talk of player exchanges had been going since this forum existed and before, granted they never happen. All this being said I agree there is an argument with buying squad players over players better than what we have. That's where we are at with our cbs. Either way if they are good enough for rafa they are good enough for me. 

Struggling to understand the seemingly new fascination with getting squad players so we accept less money if i'm honest. Just get as much money as humanly possible and to hell with their cast offs.

Then let Rafa reinvest how he see's fit, don't remember talk like this when Carroll or Cabaye were being sold and it's a bit baffling to me.

Ings would hardly be a squad player.

We are looking for a striker and rumor is Ings is available. He is hard working, pacey, very rafa type player, obliterated the championship before and is also far better than the majority if players linked.

Either way rafa will get what he wants. People on a message board fantasizing about players they think will improve the team won't change that. Lighten up.

Talk of player exchanges had been going since this forum existed and before, granted they never happen. All this being said I agree there is an argument with buying squad players over players better than what we have. That's where we are at with our cbs. Either way if they are good enough for rafa they are good enough for me.

It is already being confirmed Ings isn't for sale .Klopp very much likes him as a player as he suits his style very much

Fuck swap deals, let's spend the money on actual targets. Swap deals rarely happen anyway.

25m is good money and should cover any transfers we want to make between now and September. Possibly in January too.

Suspect Wijnaldum will do well at Liverpool.

Guest chopey

You would think in this day an age swap deals would be a lot more common, I wonder if agent fees are lower in a swap ?

He's obviously a talented player and there were many other factors why we were relegated but I'll be pleased when him and Sissoko leave, watching two of our best players put in so little effort is not something I can easily forget. Hopefully we get serious money for both and we build a stronger side with it.

If we make money on this guy, see it as a bonus.  I could count the number of times he was effective in away games on the fingers of my left leg and home games on one hand

Makes you wonder why these players don't just to 'bigger' clubs straight away. Come to Newcastle, be s***, get relegated, still get a big move. So weird.

Weirdos for sure.

Came to us as a stepping stone, and even when relegated it's worked if he's going to Liverpool

The kind of shit that really irks me about football and footballers in general. Lack of accountability amongst them is absolutley shocking.

Think he'll do really well there, tbh. Much better suited to a side that will have more of the ball.

He was brought in to try and help us become more of a possession side and was generally shot at it. Can't see him having much of an impact there at all tbh.