Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Wijnaldum and Tiote bottom, Sissoko on the right cutting in, Cabella cutting in from left and Haidara&Janmaat providing the width. Sounds like a plan? De Jong when fit as no 10 and when he is not then Perez.

Still leaves us relying on Obertan and Aarons as wingers. Gouffran will hopefully be flogged.

A bit off topic but just thinking where GW signin leaves us.

Flew too close to the sun and got burned dude

So you are suggesting what?

PSV fans.  :clap:

Can we start up some unofficial bot-fest with them, maybe have a PSV flag at home games etc?

:lol: why? Because some of their fans said some nice things about NUFC on a message board?

Can we start up some unofficial bot-fest with them, maybe have a PSV flag at home games etc?

:lol: why? Because some of their fans said some nice things about NUFC on a message board?

I'm sure he was joking

Isn't that why Sunderland do it?

I'm sure he was joking

Ah, taking the piss outta the Mackems?

I've always liked the Dutch clubs mind. Think its because we have played a lot of them in Europe.

There's a big connection between Holland and the North East. Always remember the Breda fans. 5-0 Down, "always look on the bright side of life".

I went to a PSV game last season and I've got to say I really liked the club and the fans. I had always thought of them as a 'plastic' club compared to Ajax and Feyenoord because of their association with Phillips.

Also they have a street next to the stadium named after Ronaldo which is cool.

http://i.imgur.com/7u7J0A3.jpg?1

Those PSV fans know their shit :thup:

Crucially, as good as a player he is, he's extremely likeable. It's about time we got good people in, I'm sick of seeing Colo, Willo, Sissoko, Colback etc.

What is a good person? Someone who stays at Newcastle no matter what? :lol:

Someone who is good to watch, wants to keep improving, puts their all in, doesn't hide, isn't a painfully shit lickarse cunt.

Sissoko has been our best player for a while now, and if he wanted to continue improving I suggest he do it somewhere better than Newcastle.

He was as bad as everyone else in the final half of the season.

I like him as a player, but we don't need him as much now as we did, and he's certainly not a guaranteed starter anymore. Knowing how we operate, if we could swap him for a midfielder comfortable player a more subdued role I would in a heartbeat.

Would keep Sissoko if possible, I reckon we would be a weaker side without him.  Yes he was poor in the 2nd half of last season like everyone else but just think he can still deliver for us.  His running power with extra guile in midfield will be a good mix hopefully.  Think he's good in front of goal awell

Expect Sissoko to start on the right of a 433. I think he needs a permanent role as opposed to the variety of positions he's been tried in previously. I hope some decent signings and some proper coaches can turn his attitude round.

He comes across as a true professional and a composed, classy guy off the pitch. Celebrating his title at PSV with his two kids, the way PSV as a club and their fans have wished him well so enthusiastically, his attitude in interviews and appearances with us, even something as small as immediately changing his Twitter profile to reflect that he is a Newcastle player (when so many others take forever to do it).

It's made a terrific first impression and he looks the part of a leader. We need characters like that in the changing room, clearly we have had far too few for a while now.

Guest antz1uk

He comes across as a true professional and a composed, classy guy off the pitch. Celebrating his title at PSV with his two kids, the way PSV as a club and their fans have wished him well so enthusiastically, his attitude in interviews and appearances with us, even something as small as immediately changing his Twitter profile to reflect that he is a Newcastle player (when so many others take forever to do it).

It's made a terrific first impression and he looks the part of a leader. We need characters like that in the changing room, clearly we have had far too few for a while now.

The way he thanked the PSV fans also was classy too, seems a genuinely nice bloke

Few things worse than getting your kids on the pitch to ruin the celebrations TBF.