Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Yup. Really like this guy a lot.

Mitrovic, who has only had one training session at the club, feels that goals will come naturally as he plays more games and adjusts to his new team-mates.

He said: “I am going to need one or two games more to learn all about the team and how they play.

“But we have a really good coach and I have already seen how good the players are here, so I am looking forward to playing for the team.”

Can he do anything wrong right now.....?

Going by twitter, everything he did against York was wrong and some people were already branding him as being shite.  :lol:  Personally, I think he has massive potential and will do well for us as long as we set out to attack the opposition once in a while.

It would be nice to have someone who gets the club - as opposed to simply seeing us as a stepping stone and/or immediately losing passion for the club because of the backwards modus operandi.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/04/aleksandar-mitrovic-promises-physical-premier-league-approach-for-newcastle

:lol:

You want to score in every game and to fight hard. Premier League defenders are going to kick me from the first minute. And, of course, I will kick them back. This is normal for me. They will know all about me. I like getting stuck in.

Yep i like him :lol:

You want to score in every game and to fight hard. Premier League defenders are going to kick me from the first minute. And, of course, I will kick them back. This is normal for me They will know all about me. I like getting stuck in.

That was the bit I liked the best... He is like some Football Version of Heisenberg....