Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Mitrovic is said to be good in the air and he’s aggressive in his approach. He cleaned out Mike Williamson during United’s open day this week and he is no nine stone weakling.

Good lad.

probably the first thing they discussed before the transfer; "look we'll get to wages and stuff, you can have what you want, but we've this useless cunt on the books we want ruining for the insurance as no one else will touch him, you scratch our backs and we'll scratch yours..."

Mitrovic is said to be good in the air and he’s aggressive in his approach. He cleaned out Mike Williamson during United’s open day this week and he is no nine stone weakling.

Good lad.

Fair play Mitrovic  :lol:

Willo is a weakling though  :laugh:

Doubt he'll start tomorrow, imagine Cisse will and he'll come on around 60 minutes or so.

Would love he and Cisse to play together personally, but managers are allergic to playing two strikers these days.

Careful, people are keen to teach you that playing two up front is virtually impossible.

I reckon Mitrovic will start like.

I don't think starting two upfront is impossible, more that starting two upfront who do all their work in the box is not very wise and because we have so many attacking midfielders that playing two upfront probably is the poor alternative because someone who probably deserved to play won't.

I'm very much for playing two upfront if one of them is Perez btw.

Hope that's all the idiocy out of his system. :thup:

Didn't really offer much but it's good to have a striker that won't immediately get shrugged off the ball. Can't isolate him though, interested to see him play when don't have our backs to the walls.

Tank without a brain on that showing. I knew he would get some yellows for being physical but those kind of yellows are completely unacceptable. Needs to grow up quickly.

What an overreaction.

Tank without a brain on that showing. I knew he would get some yellows for being physical but those kind of yellows are completely unacceptable. Needs to grow up quickly.

I loved it personally, its what we've needed for years :lol:

Why? It doesn't do anything for the team.

Why? It doesn't do anything for the team.

The team weren't doing much for themselves by the time he came on. Can't really judge him on that.

I am going to put that tackle down to him being still young and it was his first match so was probably over eager to get stuck in. Probably a bit pissed off he didn't get a start as well.

Was so hyped up when he came on. Thank a God it wasn't a red  :lol:

Still want him starting. Want him on the pitch with Wijnaldum. His presence and hold up play look very good.

Was so hyped up when he came on. Thank a God it wasn't a red  :lol:

Still want him starting. Want him on the pitch with Wijnaldum. His presence and hold up play look very good.

How do I choose which?