Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Was so hyped up when he came on. Thank a God it wasn't a red  :lol:

Still want him starting. Want him on the pitch with Wijnaldum. His presence and hold up play look very good.

How do I choose which?

This tapatalk thing is grotesque.

The tackle was rash, but he was clearly trying to make himself known to the defenders, we've lacked a striker thats done that since Ba, maybe even Carroll.

That is not the way to do it. Hopefully it's out of his system. I do anticipate he will get booked a lot so we need him to cut down on the stupid ones.

Didnt have any support by then, and worringly as soon as he was on we started hoofing the ball forward.

Aye need to resist that, think though we were just trying to involve him & half the team didnt have the legs anymore.

Still want him starting. Want him on the pitch with Wijnaldum. His presence and hold up play look very good.

How do I choose which?

Jesus promised to end all wicked people. Odin promised to remove all the ice giants. I don't see no ice giants.

How do I choose which?

Jesus promised to end all wicked people. Odin promised to remove all the ice giants. I don't see no ice giants.

Perun seems appropriate otherwise.

People making out like it was anything more than the typical 'striker trying to block a clearance' booking you see tons of times every season is a bit odd. Yeah it was rash and a bit daft after just coming on, but he was just trying too hard to make an early statement. Nowt to worry about.

The kids blood must have been pumping and he wanted to get stuck in right from the off. I loved it personally. great to see some over enthusiasm. didn't get much of the ball, but players were bouncing off him when he did. he will be a hero.