Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It's great to see players celebrate. It's an important part of the game, and it can be a bonding experience with the supporters.

The nature of celebrations seems to go by custom as much as anything. And in recent years, this thing of jumping on players backs seems more and more common. The risk comes when some big lug takes things a bit too far.

All I can do is suggest that if anyone has a recording of the match, they watch the celebration. Georginio jumps on Ayoze's back, then Mito jumps on Georginio's back. Under the weight of both, Ayoze falls to the deck.

Opinions will differ, but anyone watching that and thinking that there's no risk at all is refusing to use their brain.

It's great to see players celebrate. It's an important part of the game, and it can be a bonding experience with the supporters.

The nature of celebrations seems to go by custom as much as anything. And in recent years, this thing of jumping on players backs seems more and more common. The risk comes when some big lug takes things a bit too far.

All I can do is suggest that if anyone has a recording of the match, they watch the celebration. Georginio jumps on Ayoze's back, then Mito jumps on Georginio's back. Under the weight of both, Ayoze falls to the deck.

Opinions will differ, but anyone watching that and thinking that there's no risk at all is refusing to use their brain.

There's a risk inherent to most things in life; in general. Doesn't make you any less of a plank or fanny for thinking he's going to injure people celebrating.

This isn't a one-off with Mito. I've seen him celebrate like that 2 or 3 times before. Okay, it's only a small risk, but it's an unnecessary one.

You can post as many wind-up smileys as you like. Ayoze has two heavier players jumping on his back and no-one can tell me that's not an issue.

Who is this fucking eejit ? :lol:

Rewatched the last 20 minutes(available for replay on NBC) and saw that his pressuring of their defenders directly led to the first Ayoze chance. Mitro pressured, the defender kicked it right to Colo who played that beautiful pass to Ayoze.

He offers so much more than Cisse. He needs to start.

Guest firetotheworks

Was the victim of a particularly savage case of pile-on as a child tbf.

:lol: That and me dad continuously just flat out sitting on me whilst I was already sat on a chair. Remember lads in the yard doing actual tombstones on each other as well.