Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Never understood how giving the keeper the eyes works. Is it just staring at him and then pointing your eyes to one corner and then kicking it the other way?

Basically aye, baffled why Shearer used to blast them into the top corners tbh, all he needed to do was give either corner a knowing glance and then gently roll it down the middle.

Never understood how giving the keeper the eyes works. Is it just staring at him and then pointing your eyes to one corner and then kicking it the other way?

Basically aye, baffled why Shearer used to blast them into the top corners tbh, all he needed to do was give either corner a knowing glance and then gently roll it down the middle.

:lol:

Alright then,it's not that great a penalty,and yet he beats De Gea worth consummate ease,but it would be saved 3-4 times out of 10  :lol:

So every penalty that the keeper dives the wrong way for is a good penalty?

Remember when Zidane scored that shit penalty in the 2006 World Cup final chipping it straight down the middle against Buffon? If he stood still he would have saved it! Should have let Henry take it and give it a proper blastie.

Remember when Zidane scored that shit penalty in the 2006 World Cup final chipping it straight down the middle against Buffon? If he stood still he would have saved it! Should have let Henry take it and give it a proper blastie.

I would say its probably better to hit a ball down the middle than a bit to either side but not in the corner

This is basically turning into "You scored, but I'm sceptical about you and didn't like the goal so I'm not giving you any credit for it" :lol:

More of a "why are people saying it was a great penalty when it clearly wasn't, hopefully it was a one off thing considering the circumstances or someone else is on penalty duty for the rest of the season."

I gave him loads of credit for stepping up and taking the penalty in the first place, I love the lad, I think he's great and at 21 he has a couple of years to grow yet. I should have let it go a bit sooner like but exclamation marks were being tossed about 'n that, it got a bit out of hand.