Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Shame he wasn't scoring earlier in the season, with those missed chances.

The header today wasn't really a clinical finish, it looped in because it took a big deflection off the defender. Good penalty though.

Great penalty.

surprised he is taking them. Must say i did not feel confident when he stepped up.

I thought shelvey or Gini would be before him. But im really happy mitro is taking them with success.

God, i would love him here long time :smitten:

Guest Howaythetoon

He should have started, but I can see why Rafa dropped him. Mitrovic seems at his best when he is fired up and being dropped wouldn't have made him happy. Rafa was looking for him to respond to being dropped and he did. Good management IMO of the player if not exactly good management regarding the team selection from the start...

He should have started, but I can see why Rafa dropped him. Mitrovic seems at his best when he is fired up and being dropped wouldn't have made him happy. Rafa was looking for him to respond to being dropped and he did. Good management IMO of the player if not exactly good management regarding the team selection from the start...

I think Rafa admitted to dropping him because he had played midweek for the national team. :lol:

I think Rafa admitted to dropping him because he had played midweek for the national team. :lol:

Well we got two goals from him as a substitute so it wasn't the worst decision.

Peter Lovenkrands scored goals in the Championship. End of discussion. He'd blitz it.

Lovenkrands' and Mitrovic's goal rates are pretty comparable in the Premier League. The former also had a turn of pace and was a neat finisher. Shola would be a better comparison but again, he was a much more accomplished finisher than Mitrovic.

He'd score some goals, for sure, but I doubt he'd destroy/blitz it. We're not gonna airkick our way to promotion.

Peter Lovenkrands scored goals in the Championship. End of discussion. He'd blitz it.

Lovenkrands' and Mitrovic's goal rates are pretty comparable in the Premier League. The former also had a turn of pace and was a neat finisher.

Are you on crack tonight or what? Lovenkrands scored about 7 PL goals for us in 2 and a half seasons.

I never understood you hatred towards Lovenkrands (unless I'm mistaking you for someone else), he wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but he seemingly cared, and gave his all.