Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

What boils my p*ss is when we throw on Perez who hides and struts around doing f*** all.

Mitro will at least come on and look interested.its criminal and when you see Ayoze picked over him it makes me wonder about Rafa.

Perez or Mitro.......let that sink in.

It's pretty simple to understand when you look at the reasons why he brings perez on ahead of mitro tbh.

Think it would be a shame to get rid of him. Gayle has been starting mainly because Gayle is on fire, I'm not sure how we know that Rafa doesn't like him at all.

It's very simple why.

Rafa wants a mobile striker up front as that is a key part of  his 4231 formation to work, otherwise the number 10 player needs to play further forward.

A key part for that to work is that your opponent tries to play football. If they sit back it doesn't matter how mobile the striker is as there is no space at all. And at that point you have to change something.

Gayle - Mitro - Ritchie

If Rafa 'doesn't rate Mitro' or trust him or whatever, I can understand, sort of.

However, buying Daryl Murphy and then selling Mitro significantly weakens our team, which is madness. Murphy as a backup player to Mitro is fine, but it is insanse if we sell Mitro and keep Murphy.

If Mitrovic does get sold, we will be buying a striker. Probably Wilson.

If Rafa 'doesn't rate Mitro' or trust him or whatever, I can understand, sort of.

However, buying Daryl Murphy and then selling Mitro significantly weakens our team, which is madness. Murphy as a backup player to Mitro is fine, but it is insanse if we sell Mitro and keep Murphy.

Wilson plays a very similar role to Gayle, Mitro/Murphy offer us something different and would allow us to play differently. Therefore, even buying Wilson we'd still be weakening our squad.

No point chopping and changing Wilson and Gayle if teams have quite clearly worked out how to play against us and we have no alternative but to play in that way.

What boils my p*ss is when we throw on Perez who hides and struts around doing f*** all.

Mitro will at least come on and look interested.its criminal and when you see Ayoze picked over him it makes me wonder about Rafa.

Perez or Mitro.......let that sink in.

It's pretty simple to understand when you look at the reasons why he brings perez on ahead of mitro tbh.

There's absolutely no reason he should be bringing on Perez. He's been absolutely shit for 2 years.

Probably another 15m to sit on the bench. Why?

So we should have two strikers, one good one and one shit one? Price is irrelevant, we need a squad. Mitrovic isn't good enough and Rafa presumably wants to replace him.

So we should have two strikers, one good one and one shit one? Price is irrelevant, we need a squad. Mitrovic isn't good enough and Rafa presumably wants to replace him.

Mitro hasn't been tested enough at this level to warrant such assessment. But the truth is Benitez probably doesn't like him. And to rub salt into the wounds will go 442 with Wilson & Gayle as soon as Mitrovic is off.

Mitro should have realised sooner you never pick a chubby spanish guy up in the air. Its been down hill for him since.

Why does everyone assume that we're buying Wilson, and why would he drop down a level?

Not sure whether we are actually after Wilson at all, but I do remember what Howe said when we signed Ritchie...

“We weren’t happy to let him go - Matt’s an outstanding player.

But the reality is that we just couldn’t compete with Newcastle’s finances and Matty expressed a desire to leave."

So if we offer the right money to club and player, then a drop down a division is hardly out of the question.

And this time, we would also be buying from a 2nd place position, not a player taking (arguably) a bigger risk as Ritchie did on the summer.

So we should have two strikers, one good one and one s*** one? Price is irrelevant, we need a squad. Mitrovic isn't good enough and Rafa presumably wants to replace him.

How have you come to the conclusion that Mitrovic isn't good enough to be playing for us? We have players in our starting 11 who appear un-droppable who have put in much more shitter performances this season than Mitrovic has.

Mitrovic was playing Champions League football prior to joining us, less than two years later and he's suddenly not good enough for the f***ing Championship where the likes of Glenn Murray score regularly :lol: Whether Mitrovic is good enough for the PL is a different story, but we're not in the PL.

Considering we are struggling to break teams down a lot at the moment, it's incredible that he has not played much football at all. When he has started games this season, Blackburn aside, he has played well and scored goals.

I sort of hope Mitrovic is sold, because he's been treated like a scapegoat by many for little reasoning and his career is stagnating at a key stage for no reason. He'll go off and have a decent career with someone else and we'll probably look the c***s when he's scoring regularly at a higher level than this - especially if we sell him this January and fail to go up.

So we should have two strikers, one good one and one s*** one? Price is irrelevant, we need a squad. Mitrovic isn't good enough and Rafa presumably wants to replace him.

How have you come to the conclusion that Mitrovic isn't good enough to be playing for us? We have players in our starting 11 who appear un-droppable who have put in much more shitter performances this season than Mitrovic has.

Mitrovic was playing Champions League football prior to joining us, less than two years later and he's suddenly not good enough for the f***ing Championship where the likes of Glenn Murray score regularly :lol: Whether Mitrovic is good enough for the PL is a different story, but we're not in the PL.

Considering we are struggling to break teams down a lot at the moment, it's incredible that he has not played much football at all. When he has started games this season, Blackburn aside, he has played well and scored goals.

I sort of hope Mitrovic is sold, because he's been treated like a scapegoat by many for little reasoning and his career is stagnating at a key stage for no reason. He'll go off and have a decent career with someone else and we'll probably look the c***s when he's scoring regularly at a higher level than this - especially if we sell him this January and fail to go up.

?

So you hope he's sold just to satisfy your ego? well alright then.

That's not even remotely close to what I said.

I hope he's sold because he's a decent player being treated like shit for no real reasoning. Why would I want to see Newcastle keep a young player on the bench with no look into the team? Especially one who has been nothing but positive about the club/supporters/city from the outset and has played reasonably well when given the very few opportunities available.

You're laughing at Glen Murray scoring regularly in this division, but he is a natural goal scorer whatever else you might think of his game. Still not convinced about Mitrovic, although tbf he hasn't really had much opportunity to prove himself this season.

So you hope he's sold just to satisfy your ego? well alright then.

That's not even remotely close to what I said.

I hope he's sold because he's a decent player being treated like s*** for no real reasoning.

So you did say that, who gives a shit what people say man.

You're laughing at Glen Murray scoring regularly in this division, but he is a natural goal scorer whatever else you might think of his game. Still not convinced about Mitrovic, although tbf he hasn't really had much opportunity to prove himself this season.

He had one real chance to prove himself when Gayle was out. During which he had 4 goals, 1 assist and 2 man of the match performances in 3 games.

He had one real chance to prove himself when Gayle was out. During which he had 4 goals, 1 assist and 2 man of the match performances in 3 games.

Yeah he's been unlucky, but ultimately you prove yourself over an extended run, not 3 or 4 games. Not his fault he hasn't had the chance but the principle still holds.