Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

But what did he show when he came on? I know we were terrible but he didn't help in the slightest. At least he won a few headers, which is an improvement.

Well we had about 400 corners and the only time a stiker found space to get on the end of one, was Mitro.

He didn't do much and, like I say, jury's still out. But ffs, he's an option isn't he. Give him more than a few minutes.

As I said in the match thread - If Mitro put in a performance like Gayle did today, he'd have got absolutely pelted for it fwiw.

Mitro came on, immediately won headers and bought others into play. The game was screaming out for him today and I have no idea why Rafa bought Perez on first.

Other than one shite game (Blackburn) and a few questionable sub appearances (Villa?), I have no idea what this bloke has done wrong this season like and simply should be given more opportunities.

As I said in the match thread - If Mitro put in a performance like Gayle did today, he'd have got absolutely pelted for it fwiw.

Mitro came on, immediately won headers and bought others into play. The game was screaming out for him today and I have no idea why Rafa bought Perez on first.

Other than one shite game (Blackburn) and a few questionable sub appearances (Villa?), I have no idea what this bloke has done wrong this season like and simply should be given more opportunities.

Excellent post  O0

Guest neesy111

He needs to be given more time on the pitch when he comes on but apart from that Norwich game he's made little impact when he's came on this season as a sub.

Start him and Gayle upfront next game.

For the first time I'd actually like to see this. It would give us a completely different look and teams facing us would have to adjust how they play. We're not dominating from midfield so maybe we need to create some time and space with Mitrovic to hold the ball up.

Still can't see Rafa going 442 though

We really, honestly, might as well just fucking sell the bloke. And I'm not necassarily being critical of the player.

If he can't get on the pitch for more than ten minutes, at home, when we're DESPERATE for a goal - then what fucking use is he?

Infuriating.

Game was crying out for him last night.

Without Shelvey and when we need a goal we need to go long and direct and Mitro should have been on at half time.

Start him and Gayle upfront next game.

For the first time I'd actually like to see this. It would give us a completely different look and teams facing us would have to adjust how they play. We're not dominating from midfield so maybe we need to create some time and space with Mitrovic to hold the ball up.

Still can't see Rafa going 442 though

This is the problem!

Eventually teams must look at us and see past the set up because it never adapts for different opponents.  The only factor is we have far superior players than nearly every team we face so the system looks like it is paying off.

In the premiership against better managers and players its going to have to change. I thought we would have experimented with different systems set ups down here given the quality we have.

The set up we have has made Ayoze look utter crap. And stops bettrer players getting in their position yet shite ones starting? If its up to me im using a set up that gets my best 11 on the feild.

Agree, the change would force teams to think about the threat and would allow us to play different approaches when needed through the game (long or passing).

Still think it's a mentality thing when we play at St james, the team seems to be very anxious at home. Probably more fault of the support; seems like we get on their backs far too quickly and the atmosphere is much worse than what is offered from our away support (only going on others opinions, haven't been to SJP this season).

We really, honestly, might as well just fucking sell the bloke. And I'm not necassarily being critical of the player.

If he can't get on the pitch for more than ten minutes, at home, when we're DESPERATE for a goal - then what fucking use is he?

Infuriating.

He no use. Rafa has his card marked.

If we get rid Rafa's a dick.

He needs to rotate the squad more if hes persistent on this 1 up top rubbish.  Because it just looks like he has his favorites,

Fair enough Gayle is scoring but theres been games where Gayle has been like a lost little sheep and still no Mitrovic, only leads you to think Rafa doesn't like him?

How many starts has Mitrovic had? How many full games?

This league does not require you to play one up top at all never mind at home.

Benitez is no doubt the best we have had since Robson.

But his approach is nothing like a Robson or Keegan sides.

Seems too disciplined and too analytical about everything, its the championship for fucks sake. Chris Hughton is having a ball and probably not treating it like stratego.

Fucking Ginger mourinho won it twice on the bounce with nothing like the squad we have.

Get a bastard grip Rafa.

Love this diss of the Irish: "They are unlikely to bid for a player who is expected to announce he has opted to play for the Republic of Ireland in the New Year." :lol:

Only the 60 places ahead of Norway in the world rankings :yao:

What does Norway being absolute shit at football have to do with anything? :lol:

If we get rid Rafa's a dick.

He needs to rotate the squad more if hes persistent on this 1 up top rubbish.  Because it just looks like he has his favorites,

Fair enough Gayle is scoring but theres been games where Gayle has been like a lost little sheep and still no Mitrovic, only leads you to think Rafa doesn't like him?

How many starts has Mitrovic had? How many full games?

This league does not require you to play one up top at all never mind at home.

Benitez is no doubt the best we have had since Robson.

But his approach is nothing like a Robson or Keegan sides.

Seems too disciplined and too analytical about everything, its the championship for fucks sake. Chris Hughton is having a ball and probably not treating it like stratego.

Fucking Ginger mourinho won it twice on the bounce with nothing like the squad we have.

Get a bastard grip Rafa.

And this is why you should never grow up to be a fanboy.