Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

If we are to get the best out of Mitrovic, he needs wingers and crosses and someone buzzing off of him. Basically similar to how we were set up under Sir Bobby. Mitrovic will only work with a Bellamy type alongside him and wingers who can cross the ball. We lack the right players all over the park in general regardless of systems and tactics Mind so it's a bit pointless at the moment trying to analyse everything.

I agree Cisse has looked good the last couple of games, but this is Cisse we're talking about FFS. How long is this going to last? How long until he returns to being perennially off-side and disinterested, planning his next wedding decor in his head? 

Guest Howaythetoon

I agree Cisse has looked good the last couple of games, but this is Cisse we're talking about FFS. How long is this going to last? How long until he returns to being perennially off-side and disinterested, planning his next wedding decor in his head? 

Personally I'd get rid of him in January and go for someone like Austin, but as its stands he is our best bet for a goal and our best bet at making things tick with what we have behind him in midfield.

It's a squad game, man. This is the benefit of having competition.

Guest Howaythetoon

By the way in classic N.O backtracking mode, my comments about Mitrovic where stupid, but the Norwich game aside, where a I was hoodwinked a tad, he has looked extremely average for us and I'm not liking a few of his traits like. We can't just write him off though and given his cost, he needs the right players around him to do well and we lack those players badly. I personally believe if McClaren had his own way, we wouldn't have went for a Mitrovic type forward, he likes his mobile off the cuff type forwards doesn't he Hasslebaink, Yakubu, that Brazillian fella from Holland etc.

By the way in classic N.O backtracking mode, my comments about Mitrovic where stupid, but the Norwich game aside, where a I was hoodwinked a tad, he has looked extremely average for us and I'm not liking a few of his traits like. We can't just write him off though and given his cost, he needs the right players around him to do well and we lack those players badly. I personally believe if McClaren had his own way, we wouldn't have went for a Mitrovic type forward, he likes his mobile off the cuff type forwards doesn't he Hasslebaink, Yakubu, that Brazillian fella from Holland etc.

McClaren had nothing to do with Brazilians at Boro. He also signed Viduka.

He might, just might, have decided to protect 2 young players and gone for more experience up top to try and lead the team better.

Agreed. I didn't think it was correct but it makes sense. He put out the most experienced team he could and has been trending that way.Flies in the face of "throw in absolutely anyone else... Thauvin... Mbabu.. GOUFFRAN" that has been prevalent on this board the last few weeks. The lads that had been left out.. Cisse and De Jong played with some fire too.

Long term neither will prove the answer. One is bound to return to shitness when comfortable and the other will get injured. But we need results now.

Absolutely everything you want from a centre forward after he came on. Won headers, held it up, brought others into play, bullied their centre halves and got a goal and an assist.

More of this please.

Absolutely everything you want from a centre forward after he came on. Won headers, held it up, brought others into play, bullied their centre halves and got a goal and an assist.

More of this please.

Yup, like this nutters passion, just always hope he doesn't get sent off. Great injection of drive when he came on, 'spur'red us on.