Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

By god this kid could learn a lot from Murphy.

Hopefully he is if we are going to keep him.

Murphy will probably only be useful for a couple of years at most given his age and we'd need someone else who can take his role eventually.

Yeah, that'll happen.

The chances are slim at best, true.

If not Mitrović we'll still need someone else who can complement Gayle when Murphy doesn't cut it anymore.

Which could even be in the PL since I'm not sure if he is high enough standard for it either.

I think it will come down to whether we can afford to keep a player like Mitro just because he's passionate. It's a shame, for me I think his personality is great but sadly his ability just isn't up to it  :sadwave:

He is desperate to do well and this desperation is shown in his performances of late.  Whatever natural abilities he has are destroyed by his desperation.  I really like the guy but I think another club is probably the only solution for him and us

Hope we improve on him in summer tbh.

Passion doesn't cut it for me, there's hundreds of us on here who could show plenty of passion doesn't mean we should be playing for Newcastle United under Rafa.

Move him on.

I'd loan him out in the summer. Anywhere where he'll be first-choice, probably abroad. Then reassess. There's potential, but now's not the time, nor is next season, to wait for it. If he can go out and bang 15-20 goals somewhere, we might see something moving forward.

Looks like it is the end of the road for him. The only saving grace may be that Murphy is clearly not going to make the step up with us, whereas Mitro has shown a bit of promise at the top level. Would like to think that both him and Mbemba will be more effective in the PL than the Championship. That may be wishful thinking on Mitro, but certainly think it is true for Chancel.

Looks like it is the end of the road for him. The only saving grace may be that Murphy is clearly not going to make the step up with us, whereas Mitro has shown a bit of promise at the top level. Would like to think that both him and Mbemba will be more effective in the PL than the Championship. That may be wishful thinking on Mitro, but certainly think it is true for Chancel.

This late term abortion of a post is saved somewhat by the tempering in the final sentence. Otherwise, oh my.

Mbemba will be gone before a ball is kicked next season. That's if we can find a buyer.

Guest neesy111

It's over for Chancel here. His pap anyway.

Stop talking bollocks. He isn't shite at all.

I agree with him tbh.  As a defender he's incredibly weak.