Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He played a major part in us getting relegated and he's trying hard to make sure we don't get promoted. Shouldn't start again. Rafa knows that and I'm sure he won't be starting Dummett, Lascelles, Darlow, Colback, Perez and Gouffran either as they are all contributing towards us possibly missing out on automatic promotion. Ah but wait................

The system is the problem? Does the system stop Mitro from being able to kick or head the ball on target?

Lack of confidence.fear of missing sitters..stone on his shoulders becouse he think that he is guilty for droping NUFC to championship.When he was in good form,he was on the bench.Now when he play..not badly..but without goals..he play with fear..That is what i see whan i see his playing last few games.Where are his yelow cards after 5 mins?Or jumping as a bear?He try to give more for team,dont push himself at first spot

But..you love diferent kind of players and dont have time to wait for him to explode

He will go..for sure.Best for all

But if he take a part in some premiership club and start scoring..than what?

I'd be amazed if a Premiership club bought him. Even if you accepted that his awful finishing was a blip (I don't think it is as he's been like that for 2 seasons now) he has no pace and his movement is poor. Premiership clubs don't usually play with two strikers these days, especially when one is slow and immobile.

If he leaves and does well somewhere else good for him. Doesn't mean he'll ever do well here.

he never does anything to change my opinion of him, he's unreliable, and not just in his finishing. Best for all he moves on asap.

Don't think there's anyone left who thinks he'll come good for us in the long term.

As long as Gayle is out though we're basically stuck with either him or Murphy so just have to hope he can find a goal or two from somewhere. I personally would like to see us start Gouffran up top with Atsu keeping his place out left but I don't think it'll happen.

he never does anything to change my opinion of him, he's unreliable, and not just in his finishing. Best for all he moves on asap.

Don't think there's anyone left who thinks he'll come good for us in the long term.

As long as Gayle is out though we're basically stuck with either him or Murphy so just have to hope he can find a goal or two from somewhere. I personally would like to see us start Gouffran up top with Atsu keeping his place out left but I don't think it'll happen.

yep, i'd like to see that.

i think murphy will start tonight though

Nice interview on SSN with him there. Really want it to come together for him and he starts banging them in but I would have to start Murphy tonight.

Clip anywhere at all ?

It's getting shown on SSN but I can't find a clip online. Here's an article which is the gist of what he was saying.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/10784643/newcastle-forward-aleksandar-mitrovic-looking-to-keep-his-cool-against-brighton

The system is the problem? Does the system stop Mitro from being able to kick or head the ball on target?

Lack of confidence.fear of missing sitters..stone on his shoulders becouse he think that he is guilty for droping NUFC to championship.When he was in good form,he was on the bench.Now when he play..not badly..but without goals..he play with fear..That is what i see whan i see his playing last few games.Where are his yelow cards after 5 mins?Or jumping as a bear?He try to give more for team,dont push himself at first spot

But..you love diferent kind of players and dont have time to wait for him to explode

He will go..for sure.Best for all

But if he take a part in some premiership club and start scoring..than what?

I'd be amazed if a Premiership club bought him. Even if you accepted that his awful finishing was a blip (I don't think it is as he's been like that for 2 seasons now) he has no pace and his movement is poor. Premiership clubs don't usually play with two strikers these days, especially when one is slow and immobile.

If he leaves and does well somewhere else good for him. Doesn't mean he'll ever do well here.

Before the season started there I questioned this idea that he would rip up championship defences, basically because without finishing, his only strength was his size and power. English defenders aren't usually weak pushovers, doesn't matter what division you drop down to. You need more than that to frighten defences in this league.

His confidence is shot, like. Think he's lost his head since getting dropped after his little hot streak. I'm out of patience with him now - its best for everyone that he leaves in the summer.

How long do we get to blame confidence?

He's had that problem since day 1 at the club. :lol:

His confidence is shot, like. Think he's lost his head since getting dropped after his little hot streak. I'm out of patience with him now - its best for everyone that he leaves in the summer.

Agree with everything you say.

How long do we get to blame confidence?

He's had that problem since day 1 at the club. :lol:

The level of performance he's putting in now is the worst I've ever seen from him. Always had confidence issues in front of goal, aye, but the rest of his game now looks knackered too.

Partially smug about this but also partially convinced we'll get thumped and I'll look stupid.

Nice touch that he reached over to give Murphy a quick good luck before he came on last night.

Hopefully the penny will drop with him that he can't charge around like a bull in a china shop, and that if he gets a chance he needs to be clinical enough to take it. Don't think he should be written off just yet.

Nice touch that he reached over to give Murphy a quick good luck before he came on last night.

Hopefully the penny will drop with him that he can't charge around like a bull in a china shop, and that if he gets a chance he needs to be clinical enough to take it. Don't think he should be written off just yet.

He also ran over and gave Perez a big slap on the back of the head after he'd scored as well.

He's attitude is fantastic, despite being a hothead.

He can hardly say that he hasn't had chances. He probably knows himself that he will be gone in the summer.

I still refuse to write him off as hes contributed a fair bit in games even when he hasn't scored, but Murphy should get the nod at the minute because Mitrovic hasn't been doing his main job and that's scoring goals.

Still don't think hes had a solid run in the side and when he did he was performing and was dropped anyway, hes still a far better option than Gouffran.

Finished as far as I´m concerned. He has had more than enough opportunities to show what he can do and he probably has done so on a ratio of 10:1.

Murphy has contributed to the team a lot more than Mitro in the few times he´s been on the pitch. Agree he needs loaned out, see if he can recover some form and sell him on, system doesnt suit him either.