Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

wasnt so much his missed chances today but the lack of of killer instict. couple of great balls today just needing a tap in from anyone in the six yard box. mitro hanging back - he should be bursting to get on the end of them. think it was ritchie who called him out on one such instance but mitro just answered with a shrug.

wasnt so much his missed chances today but the lack of of killer instict. couple of great balls today just needing a tap in from anyone in the six yard box. mitro hanging back - he should be bursting to get on the end of them. think it was ritchie who called him out on one such instance but mitro just answered with a shrug.

Saw this so much last season. Cisse got called worse than shit on here, but he was always looking for the crosses into the box. It's what natural strikers do. Finishing is a different matter, but at least you should have the instinct to find the space in the box.

Did some decent stuff occasionally but in the main he was total shite today and my patience has gone with him. Ritchie gave him a bollocking in the first half for not even attempting to get on the end of a cross from a freekick

Did some decent stuff occasionally but in the main he was total s**** today and my patience has gone with him. Ritchie gave him a bollocking in the first half for not even attempting to get on the end of a cross from a freekick

My thoughts exactly

Saw this so much last season. Cisse got called worse than s*** on here, but he was always looking for the crosses into the box. It's what natural strikers do. Finishing is a different matter, but at least you should have the instinct to find the space in the box.

Cisse will have done more for this club than Mitrovic before his career with us is over.

Guest neesy111

Saw this so much last season. Cisse got called worse than shit on here, but he was always looking for the crosses into the box. It's what natural strikers do. Finishing is a different matter, but at least you should have the instinct to find the space in the box.

There was a good reason why Cisse was starting ahead of him at the end of last season.

I really do want to give him a chance as I do believe he has something in him to become a competent striker but we simply can't accommodate him anymore - his poor finishing has cost us this calendar year. Should definitely leave him on the bench and start Murphy if Gayle's out injured.

Just can't afford to start him any longer. Don't care how old he is or how much he cost or how many goals he's scored in Belgium, his misses are costing us points on a regular basis. He gets a chance and he either blows it because he can't be trusted to control himself or simply can't convert fairly easy chances.

He's had his chance, I'd start Murphy. Mitrovic as third choice and named on the bench, only subbed on as a battering ram if we're chasing it. No time for sentiment, he's not been up to it.

Having seen all of the folks wanting Murphy in ,  I thought back to his previous start where he could have been marked out of the game by a statue.

Mitrovic misses too many chances but he never gives the opposing central defenders an easy week.  I'd start him over Murphy every time.