Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

"I like Newcastle"

"Get the fuck out of here"

:lol:

Fairly sure the same bloke once said something like he hoped Newcastle got hammered in a game because Mitro wasn't picked :lol:

Lol...yes i am..long time ago...i was very pissed..and what is the point?i cant be fan becouse of 1 sentance?you will bloke me?

All feel better if i said instead of something hopefull about NUFC that i wish you to be relegated?weird...or i missing a point?

:kasper:

Not sure what this is, but it doesn’t sound nice.

:lol:

triggs would definitely bloke him tbf given half a chance.

Not this thread again LOL

This chap simply did not do as much as he should have here, when will folks get over it. He was given his chances in an inferior league he did not shine the way fucking Amoebi or a Lovenkrands did either.

So hes with a manager of his nationality and a team that plays to his strengths and voila, seems to be doing well.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's so far out of his depth it's a fucking joke, like. Grade A pussy with not a clue how to play the striker role.

He’s starting to remind me of a young Andy Cole.

So both Rafa and Mitrovic himself are lying about him not being able to play in our system then, aye? [emoji38]

He's better than Joselu in literally any possible 'system' that could ever be conceived. The universe won't collapse if you admit that.

Guest firetotheworks

So both Rafa and Mitrovic himself are lying about him not being able to play in our system then, aye? [emoji38]

He's better than Joselu in literally any possible 'system' that could ever be conceived. The universe won't collapse if you admit that.

I've said time and time again that I disagree with that and that Joselu's hold up play and pressing is far better than Mitrovic's.

Again, are you all saying that both Rafa and Mitrovic himself are lying about his ability to play in our system?

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] nah he can't but there is an argument to be made that given the paucity of our resources we could adapt the system to play around him.

Definitely an argument, but not a very strong one considering Rafa's decision being vindicated with a league win and 10th place finish with a defending from the front style. It would be a lot easier to whip out the old posts if it was backed up with his success here, or our failures without him, but neither happened. Gayle was undroppable and Mitrovic didn't follow Rafa's instructions by both of their own admissions.

One thing I will say though, the amount that we got for him in this day and age was utterly pathetic and it does seem like he's growing up a bit and not doing the whole play-acting/violence thing now.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah Mitro's hold up play is much better, that was evident today. Pressing is the issue

Wouldn't agree that Joselu's hold up play is better than Mitrovic's

Didn't see him today, but as far as Newcastle's concerned, I disagree.