Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Because we hardly ever invest big monies, unless we have others leaving for significant fees.

Relates in no way to his brother visiting though.

We haven't any "big players" to sell. Sissoko is the biggest, I won't lose any sleep if he goes.

Seriously, who does his father think he/his son is? :lol:

Wouldn't be the first father to be like that tbf, I understand the point of view even if dealing with families in football transfers is not exactly the most comfortable situation.

We should have every chance in the world to compete with Porto, like. Bigger stadium, bigger/better league, better stepping stone/shop window...

Plus it's been nice weather so they will be seeing Newcastle at it's best. I still remember Tino turning up in the snow wrapped in fur like some scene from Game of Thrones.

We should have every chance in the world to compete with Porto, like. Bigger stadium, bigger/better league, better stepping stone/shop window...

Plus it's been nice weather so they will be seeing Newcastle at it's best. I still remember Tino turning up in the snow wrapped in fur like some scene from Game of Thrones.

:mackems:

Guest GeordieAce

You would think he would have better exposure to the footballing world if he came here. Porto might be currently a more attractive looking proposition for a young player but playing in the Premier League would get your name well known. I can't see Porto offering as much money as us in terms of wages, so if the decision is down to career prospects he could do a lot worse than Newcastle.

Think the one thing that could make him choose Porto is Champions League football.

Howay man, they're a massive club in their own right. How many players have excelled there and got big transfers? Not like they are some Euopean football's backwater.