Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Can't say i'm convinced either tbh. A while ago i mentioned that it feels like there aren't THAT many quality strikers out there, while also being realistic options. Of course there's good players out there but somehow it feels like most are either not good enough or unrealistic. I struggle to come up with options of strikers that i'd really really want us to sign (that we can attract) Like the middle bracket that we could get.

Ings on a free was the one I wanted most, but I agree there don't seem to be many standout candidates in our range. Austin is best of the rest for me.

At the risk of sounding like Ronaldo, but a one in two record in Belgium isn't really all that impressive. Plus the guy looks like he would be worthless without proper service from wide areas.

He's also just 20 years old.

Those other clubs like Porto and Roma aren't prioritising him at all.

He should come over. Happy to hear he at least had a love for the club as a youngster.

He'll love it once he comes over.

Sky Italia says he's agreed terms with us.

Can you find a source for that? Because some say he hasn't, some say he has.

Sorry, jumped the gun there. Saw loads of tweets about it but as you say there are people saying the opposite.

Guest chicken little

wijnaldum and mitrovic were both top for my nufc team on fm2014, for that reason only i'm frothing at the gash over the potential.

Hey up Cronky doesn't like him already, if ever there was more reason to hope he moves.

Naa, I'm not saying that. He looks like a talent, but it's a gamble with his temperament.

I'd assumed at first that it was the player that was messing us about, but that might not be the case.

what do you know about his temperament?

Well nothing for certain, just impressions. The nickname 'El Loco', problems with overweight, daft goal celebration, queries over workrate, generally seems a bit full of himself based on some clips.

Out of interest, did you question any of the posters earlier in this thread who described him as 'mad'?

should have stopped here tbh

as for the second part no i didn't but i didn't really notice those posts because they weren't against the entire grain of the thread in not wanting him because of his 'temperament' as you seem to be

Did I say I didn't want him? I only said he was a gamble.

For the record, on the limited knowledge I have, I'd take the gamble. In our position, we can't avoid the occasional risk and the atmosphere around the Premiership might motivate him.

His family has arrived in newcastle and he is set to sign a 5 year deal according to the mirror.

Also says we still want Austin and Thauvin.

Well, it was not in doubt that he would sign. Bad vibes were coming from the agent. He seemed he didnt want to wait for other clubs to make an offer.

Hoping to get good news on this deal soon.

His family has arrived in newcastle and he is set to sign a 5 year deal according to the mirror.

Also says we still want Austin and Thauvin.

As much as i want to believe it, i'd say the Austin part discredits the report. Not a chance in hell we are spending nearly 30m on two strikers :lol: