Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

http://i.imgur.com/uH3jW4W.jpg

If I was McClaren, I'd be having a word.

It's football man! Score a last minute winner and you're going to get mugged and jumped on ffs. I'd rather these fannies got back in touch with the pure basics of football than act like spoiled self-entitled prima donnas.

I love strikers like him. If he would just score more goals he'd be so dreamy.

Considering his late arrival, the shitty sending off and our own horrifically bad form and general play I don't think he's done too badly at all, especially for such a young lad.

He could make double figures this season imo, which would be decent all things considered, but we'll have to start making more chances as a team.

This isn't a one-off with Mito. I've seen him celebrate like that 2 or 3 times before. Okay, it's only a small risk, but it's an unnecessary one.

You can post as many wind-up smileys as you like. Ayoze has two heavier players jumping on his back and no-one can tell me that's not an issue.

This isn't a one-off with Mito. I've seen him celebrate like that 2 or 3 times before. Okay, it's only a small risk, but it's an unnecessary one.

You can post as many wind-up smileys as you like. Ayoze has two heavier players jumping on his back and no-one can tell me that's not an issue.

Fuck off man.  :lol:

Fuck off man.  :lol:

Got to be on the wind up here?? :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/uH3jW4W.jpg

If I was McClaren, I'd be having a word.

Ayoze is grimacing in pain.  I think both his knees have gone from having to hold up Gini and Mitro.  Mitro should be fined two weeks wages and be made to go on a celebration awareness course.  Awful behaviour from him.  It's just not on. 

I fucking love Mitrovic and love that he is a mad cunt.  Yesterday was the first time I have got pumped about a game in a long while.  He played a big part in that and rekindled some of my love for football  :smitten:

Him and "AY-OOZ", as McClaren likes to call him.  Should be starting against Villa.  They have were looking promising as a partnership and prior to the last 20 minutes yesterday, I don't think they've been on the pitch together since the Leicester game?  Good to see the chemistry is still there.  They could be here for years to come....  Well, until Ashley cashes in.

I thought it was class, and I hate Blobby boy, but in the post match interview he had to say one more thing and say how well the fucker was doing in goal since Tim was hurt - and that he played well in the last 2 matches especially.

Say what you will about Rob, Mitro is a class mad bastard.