Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest palnese

Thought he was brilliant today, apart from the finishing. He's a young lad and new to the league, but he's a real handful for any defender. The goals will come.

I feel for the lad as I know he can do it. Lots of good play with the ball when he had it, and unlucky not to score. Just wish we weren't relying on him to score while we are in a relegation battle during his first season in this league.

Thought he was brilliant today, apart from the finishing. He's a young lad and new to the league, but he's a real handful for any defender. The goals will come.

This. I still think we should have signed Austin in summer as well, and another striker this window as we can't gamble and need goals to come, but not calling him a dud, he's young and he'll get confidence and goals will happen

Absolutely love this guy. His record shows he can finish so just a matter of time.

The weight of having to score because we are so far down the table has got to him a bit.

Keep him in there and the goals will come, especially if we continue creating more chances with Shelvey now in there.

I feel like the shooting is a confidence thing, or at least I hope it is. He's key to most of our good play

Agree that it's all about confidence. He's not taking shots when he should be, he's taking 100 touches and either not getting a shot away or just scuffing it at the keeper. Needs an opportunity where he has no time to overthink it.

People need to calm down about him IMO. He's giving it 100% and there's immense pressure on him. Sure it's frustrating that he's been missing chances but it's thr clubs fault they put all their eggs in one basket with him. He's the type of player at his age that needs to be eased into things alongside a more experienced striker.

I think he'll get there but they need to bring a proven goal scorer in to take the pressure off him a bit.

He seems to get the ball and then tries to twist and turn to get into a better shooting position whereas someone like Perez takes a quick shot. Mitrović's method is giving defences too many chances to block his shot. His shooting power is erratic too. He blasted that shot from an acute angle which the keeper had to push over yet, when he was facing goal his shots were piss weak.

Think he was probably used to more space in Belgium and now to compensate he is shooting too quickly. Never going to be particularly prolific IMO but if others keep joining in like Perez and Gini it'll be fine