Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Deserved a red card for the f***ing play acting.

Highly emotional comment, no worse than dozens on a weekly basis

My post was slightly tongue in cheek, but just because others do it doesn't make it right.

But a striker with pace and can finish will have no competition from captain Caveman, so he'll be a sub then..

So what? I would have thought watching the way Rafa uses subs they are pretty important in their own right. Also Rafa likes to rotate his strikers quite a lot from what I'v read. A player has to really earn his place in the side week in week out.

Shearer wasn't exactly an angel.

Always played the model pro, but would on numerous occasions ruff many a defender up.

Mitrovic is a bit of a nob, but I'd rather have him up top over Cisse, and Perez has been a shadow of his first season.

Dunno, from what I saw it looked like he only had eyes for the ball and was trying to plant his left foot to shield it, Walker just got there a tad quicker.

The force at which he did it though would be reckless so would agree with the red, although I don't think it was a deliberate stamp.

Totally agree with this. Watch his face and his eyes are always following the ball.

It was definately a from the sublime to the ridiculous kind of performance from himtoday, superb in that first half, but the sending off is what the scouting reports all warned about this guy. Under a manager like Rafa though, I think he could me immense for us next season, under someone the likes of McClaren, Carver, Pardew et al, he's just a a liability.

He beat Kyle Walker very easily for his goal, but still kicked out at him with us still winning the game.

If that's what he does to someone in his pocket, it doesn't bode well for games where a mouthy defender has the upper hand over him.

Needs to calm down, a problem with quite a few players his age.

I don't think his his challenge was actually deliberate and not as bad as people are making out, but it was still bad. Let's put it this way, plenty more experienced Spurs players did just as bad or worse challenges last week.

He's clearly got talent, that goal was very accomplished. But he's a liability in his current state and efenders will soon learn how to rile him. And it seems very easily.

He's just not very good. Far too thick and you're correct - he will be a liability.

Needs to calm down, a problem with quite a few players his age.

I don't think his his challenge was actually deliberate and not as bad as people are making out, but it was still bad. Let's put it this way, plenty more experienced Spurs players did just as bad or worse challenges last week.

I kind of agree it wasn't deliberate but extremely clumsy and showed a lack of awareness of what could happen in that situation, he clearly doesn't realise that walker's leg is where it is. The talent is there fo sure, as I said under the right guidance could be a star, keep Rafa, keep him imo.

As a pure target man he's about as good as it gets. When you factor in the goal shy and nutcase issues, he needs to develop. The Championship will suit him mind.