Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Are you blind or what, Deuce?

Statements like that should be backed up. I don't agree with it, but whatever. The vaunted Forum Few have decided, Mitro's a cunt, cheat, and shit.

Deuce, did you see the challenge and subsequent injury feigning? Just curious :)

As I said, there's no excusing it.

Guest firetotheworks

I've been saying the same thing about him all season fwiw, I absolutely hate him rolling around like a prick, trying to get players sent off.

Guest firetotheworks

I've been saying the same thing about him all season fwiw, I absolutely hate him rolling around like a prick, trying to get players sent off.

Want a medal?

What's your problem man? You're so fucking rude lately. I'm saying that because you said that the forum had just decided that he's shit and a cunt and a cheat. I'm saying that I've been saying it all season.

Want a medal?

What's your problem man? You're so fucking rude lately. I'm saying that because you said that the forum had just decided that he's shit and a cunt and a cheat. I'm saying that I've been saying it all season.

You're right, and that's my bad. Apologies. It's nothing personal.

Just getting fed up with all the tedious horseshit (not referring to the current conversation btw) being slung around here lately. Think I'm best off ignoring this side of the forum and enjoying the football in my own way.

At least it was Kyle Walker. He gets banned next season now right? Great header today, normally I see him as a lovable idiot but the second half was just idiot.

Aye, 4 Championship games.

Guest firetotheworks

Want a medal?

Just getting fed up with all the tedious horseshit (not referring to the current conversation btw) being slung around here lately. Think I'm best off ignoring this side of the forum and enjoying the football in my own way.

:thup: No worries, it's not the best time to be an NUFC fan.

Where is he in the disgusting cheat table in the prem, up.there with Drogba and Ashley Young, Robben, Pires et all?

More heed the ball than cheat for me, but the clock is ticking on his development

Guest chopey

At the end of the match he came back on in his socks and went to the officials and apologised and he even gave the ref  a cuddle

Want a medal?

:thup: No worries, it's not the best time to be an NUFC fan.

It's also the old 'if you're not in one camp you have be in the other' somewhere in between isn't allowed.

Was about make a post discussing my support for him this season and whether I'd trust him in the championship etc. Then I realised that if Rafa stays, I don't really need to think about all that; whatever decision he makes will be the right one.

I think he just gets too caught up in things. I think how shit we have been has probably been very difficult for him.

Probably watching Cisse play ahead of him and lose possession time and time again but still smiling his head off, might have irked him a bit.