Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

9 goals in his first Premier League season isn't that bad, to be perfectly fair to the lad, at the end of the day, like.

I was saying the same thing before the red card - he's only started 22 games as well, so 9 goals isn't a bad return.

Shame he's an absolute heed the baal.

Want to like him but the more he lets himself down with s**** like that the more difficult it is. Think he'll be a very good Championship striker tbf.

Aye the goals are 6ft wider and 3ft higher down there.

Could do with just the balls being bigger tbh.

Am i the only one who thinks ok today's was as red as you get but his first against Arsenal was harsh, and apart from the odd yellow card for silly tackles he's been mostly ok. Form wise he's been poor for most of the season, mitigating circumstances of being young and new to the league (if you're being kind to him), but i see a very good player in there somewhere.

Might be just me but i hope we keep him.

Didn't see the incident. Did he really feign injury afterwards? That would make it even worse, IMO.

It does. For all these people loving him, seemingly because he's a nutcase, they seem to forget that he's also a disgusting cheat along with his idiotic tackles, and has been from the day he arrived, throw in the fact that he's a striker who doesn't really score goals, it's not hard to dislike him.

How exactly is he a "disgusting cheat?"

Didn't see the incident. Did he really feign injury afterwards? That would make it even worse, IMO.

It does. For all these people loving him, seemingly because he's a nutcase, they seem to forget that he's also a disgusting cheat along with his idiotic tackles, and has been from the day he arrived, throw in the fact that he's a striker who doesn't really score goals, it's not hard to dislike him.

He has produced pathetic dives on a number of occasions this season.

He has produced pathetic dives on a number of occasions this season.

Well he's got that particular aspect of being a Premier League footballer down pat then.

Are you blind or what, Deuce?

Statements like that should be backed up. I don't agree with it, but whatever. The vaunted Forum Few have decided, Mitro's a cunt, cheat, and shit.

It was embarrassing but nothing more than that, ffs.

Embarrassing?? if that had been any player, from any other team this place would be going mental...

Blatant cheating, cowardice and fucking embarrassing as hell....

I like this lad. Think he could be a very good number 9, but come on man that was fucking awful.

Hate to see any of our players behaving like that...Things are bad enough without us being cunts as well.

Are you blind or what, Deuce?

Statements like that should be backed up. I don't agree with it, but whatever. The vaunted Forum Few have decided, Mitro's a cunt, cheat, and shit.

I don't think he's shit.

If he wasn't a bag of shite 90% of the time, his idiocy would be endearing in a way. But he's garbage, and lets us down in other aspects. I hope he goes because I'm already bored with the basic Mitrovic arguments, which will only continue. He'll never be good enough to outweigh his stupidity with actual contribution.

Guest firetotheworks

How haven't you seen this? He dives and he rolls around feigning injury a lot of the time and has done all season, he's dirty as fuck as well. I have no idea why people like him other than just because they like brutes.

Alternatively, he's a young player in his first season in a new (far tougher) league. There's no excusing today's tackle. But a "disgusting cheat"? Nah that's laughably OTT, like most characterizations around here.

What makes it worse, too, is that for all of his bravado, he's got about as much presence as a teacup. He might be a big strong lad for all we know, but we've barely seen him use his alleged strength to any real effect. Just today Dier got the better of him physically.

Guest firetotheworks

Alternatively, he's a young player in his first season in a new (far tougher) league. There's no excusing today's tackle. But a "disgusting cheat"? Nah, that's laughably OTT.

I can only guess that you just haven't seen the things that he's done this season in terms of pretending to have been elbowed in the face etc, there's no other explanation for it. If you've seen what he's been doing all season, I can't see how you wouldn't think he's a disgusting cheat.

The kid's a bit of an idiot, there's no denying that. Considering he's 21, I'm willing to let him grow a bit as a person, let alone a player, before making up my mind about him.