Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

he's a dick.

both my boys (10 and 8) play football and thought it was hilarious the way he was staring out the ref. they started to copy it and were getting in each other's face.

had to tell them it was unacceptable behaviour by mitrovic..

next thing, he's nearly broken an opponents leg.

no matter what people say, these players are role models and kids do imitate them. the rolling around and feigning injury is already common place even in under 8's football.

Guest neesy111

We need quality against the second tier cloggers to rise above them. Not aggro fools who will be dragged down to their levels.

:thup:

It feels like some are viewing the Championship as some sort of semi-pro carry-on league. It's not, obviously. Today's s*** won't pass and the ref thing wouldn't pass anywhere. I was very surprised the ref was so lenient, today.

That's  quite interesting, as the difference between the level of quality in the prem and the Championship is routinely described as a gulf or chasm

Ridiculous challenge to make considering his previous treatment received from officials. He'd played really well until that point as well, which makes it all the more frustrating. Brilliant header but it's possible that he's just a bit too thick to ever change.

That depends on how much of a clogger you think he is, I don't  buy into the levels of hysteria on here about him

I don't think he is ultimately a clogger at all, but I can easily imagine Championship cloggers trying to wind him up and succeeding.

Given my confessed love for Mitro, I'm not the best person to defend him. But whilst the tackle was absolutely horrible, I really don't think he tried to kill the opponent with his tackle. Strikers can't tackle for shit. Fully deserved red card, but I mean, it was a poor tackle. The way people are going on it sounds like he was out to fucking kill the guy.

Given my confessed love for Mitro, I'm not the best person to defend him. But whilst the tackle was absolutely horrible, I really don't think he tried to kill the opponent with his tackle. Strikers can't tackle for s***. Fully deserved red card, but I mean, it was a poor tackle. The way people are going on it sounds like he was out to f***ing kill the guy.

Considering he's obviously been in a poor team and been no-where near his best, 9-10 goals in his debut season in the PL probably isnt too bad.  I think the key thing is this guy shouldnt have been our main goal threat.

I dont see why he cant get 20+ goals in the championship, when the likes of Daryl Murphy seem to rip up the league.

its not the goals he's scored, but more some of the chances he has missed.

Aye he's missed a couple of sitters but since Rafa came in he seems to have adapted really well and been a great asset for us compared to earlier in the season. I haven't seen the game or the tackle thanks to a horrendous stream but he has been scoring goals despite not starting, has been playing well and offered us a lot.

I want to see the tackle first before making any comments about how much of liability he could be, because I know a few people on here seem to go a bit OTT when it comes to slating him for some reason.

Do his supporters on here like him because of footballing reasons? I can see the cult appeal about his character but his ability?

He hasn't been good enough to lead the line this season. He's done much better than Cameron Jerome who tore it up a couple seasons ago in the Championship but I don't have any real faith in the lads ability to consistently score goals.

I don't think he'll have any buyers. I hope he can do well next season. Fantastic header today.

its not the goals he's scored, but more some of the chances he has missed.

Yeah but he's still only 21. Strikers that age will miss a lot of chances due to inexperience. It's just a lot of posters are saying get rid (seemingly the same posters who wrote off Townsend straight away), but he could be a huge striker for us next year. As I said, have you seen the sort of players who can score constantly at that level? Mitro is a clearly a step above them.

Apart from one or two missed chances I think he's slowly improved over the season. He will be getting a lot more chances next year if he does stay.

Guest firetotheworks

Given my confessed love for Mitro, I'm not the best person to defend him. But whilst the tackle was absolutely horrible, I really don't think he tried to kill the opponent with his tackle. Strikers can't tackle for s***. Fully deserved red card, but I mean, it was a poor tackle. The way people are going on it sounds like he was out to f***ing kill the guy.

Sorry, but in exactly what situation do any footballers try to kill the other person? :lol: I don't think even Ben Thatcher was trying to kill Pedro Mendes, so I'm not sure this argument holds up. It wasn't a poor tackle, it was an obvious, deliberate stamp, which could have broken his leg on the last day of the season before the euros, it was really dangerous and a properly scummy thing to do. Completely indefensible.

Dunno, from what I saw it looked like he only had eyes for the ball and was trying to plant his left foot to shield it, Walker just got there a tad quicker.

The force at which he did it though would be reckless so would agree with the red, although I don't think it was a deliberate stamp.

Dunno, from what I saw it looked like he only had eyes for the ball and was trying to plant his left foot to shield it, Walker just got there a tad quicker.

The force at which he did it though would be reckless so would agree with the red, although I don't think it was a deliberate stamp.

Pretty much how I saw it :thup:

Pretty much how I saw it :thup:

A tad quicker? He stamped on his fucking knee :lol:

A couple of his goals were penalties so it's not like he scored all his goals from open play. He has missed more than a couple of chances. He's missed loads.

He's given himself 4 games off for the start of next season.

I'll leave his future with NUFC up to Rafa.