Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I know it was slightly before, but it was his pathetic flick try and give it to Shelvey which gave them possession which led to the goal. Ritchie was a simple pass about 5 yards infront of him.

That fucken flick he done still has me "rattled".

A few minutes to go, one up and you want the centre forward to hold the ball, not flick it like a drunk Harlem Globetrotter. I was doing my nut watching it.

That's why Rafa signed Murphy as he knows he can't rely on Mitrovic all season. We are going to be relying on Perez gouffran Ritchie Shelvey getting ghete fair share of goals as I can't see mitrovic and Gayle getting what we need from between them

Playing them together might help them, i'm really not a massive fan of the one up top.

That's why Rafa signed Murphy as he knows he can't rely on Mitrovic all season. We are going to be relying on Perez gouffran Ritchie Shelvey getting ghete fair share of goals as I can't see mitrovic and Gayle getting what we need from between them

Playing them together might help them, i'm really not a massive fan of the one up top.

Possibly yeah. I just can't see that happening, Rafa is very much a 1 striker man. Can get away with it away but at home I think something will have to give.

What I'm not sure as we aren't overloaded with options in attack

He was literally the focal point in our best performance and win of the season :lol: Think people are being a bit quick to judge - he's barely played this campaign.

This, needs more minutes and needs to play with Perez withdrawn behind him, they've had a good understanding in the past, something we're missing with this Gayle/Diame experiment.

I just don't think being big and strong is going to mean much at this level, as the defenders for the most part are equally big and strong. Ciaran Clark was supposedly dodgy as fuck according to some on here when we signed him, but he would have had Mitrovic in his pocket all night.

He was literally the focal point in our best performance and win of the season :lol: Think people are being a bit quick to judge - he's barely played this campaign.

This, needs more minutes and needs to play with Perez withdrawn behind him, they've had a good understanding in the past, something we're missing with this Gayle/Diame experiment.

Think he needs more minutes, and to have his coach and fans believe in him (I know he should earn it, but he's the kind of player who will run through walls if he feels loved). Don't think we've seen enough evidence to suggest that Mitro with Perez behind is the solution, especially if not scoring enough goals is the problem. Would like to see Gayle running off him: like a poor man's/championship version of Shearer and Bellamy.

My doubts around Mitrović are starting to settle in now. Feel like I've been making excuses for him for a long time now. First it was new to the league, then how young he is, then lack of service... but as time goes on these excuses are wearing more and more thin. Even down a division he doesn't look like he has the class to succeed. If he can't find the net again by January then it's him that needs to be loaned out and Armstrong that needs to play.

My doubts around Mitrović are starting to settle in now. Feel like I've been making excuses for him for a long time now. First it was new to the league, then how young he is, then lack of service... but as time goes on these excuses are wearing more and more thin. Even down a division he doesn't look like he has the class to succeed. If he can't find the net again by January then it's him that needs to be loaned out and Armstrong that needs to play.

He hasn't had much game time but he's not made much of an impression. Needs to get his arse in gear pronto.

I'm not going to mention his finishing but all he had to do for the 15 minutes he was on yesterday, was put their centre halves under a bit of pressure, and hold the ball up when it came to him. Two basic aspects of the game your average Sunday League striker shouldn't struggle with.

His half-arsed trotting around, and ludicrous back heel attempt was fucking shocking for a bloke on the sort of money he's on. I doubt the other players and manager were very impressed either.

Guest neesy111

Never understood the backing he gets on here. He hasn't really done anything to justify it. He's probably received more cards from referees than he has scored goals.

Big hardman mentality, always gets a section of our fans onside.  I heard from many he would rip this division apart.

Never understood the backing he gets on here. He hasn't really done anything to justify it. He's probably received more cards from referees than he has scored goals.

Big hardman mentality, always gets a section of our fans onside.  I heard from many he would rip this division apart.

i like him but wasn't confident he'd thrive under rafa and would basically need the team built around him for it to work