Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Wow mitro getting a hiding from probably not a sole that watched the game.  :clap:

Not today's game but from what I've heard today and also seen in previous games. There's absolutely no denying that Murphy has performed the better of the two.

Wow mitro getting a hiding from probably not a sole that watched the game.  :clap:

You watched it then?

I was there in VR like every other scrote. But i dont want to share my ratings on him  :thup:

You would if he'd played well.

Radio suggested he stepped on the ball when in a great position today, not sure if that's an improvement on missing the ball altogether but it's not good. He definitely needs a run of games to get the best from him but he's not going to get that game time with us. Best for both if he starts afresh elsewhere. I do have sympathy for him but he's behind Murphy right now and going backwards.

Aye, he fell over the ball when he was played through on the keeper. Should've been an easy goal.

Lincoln beat top of the Championship today, cant imagine Brighton fans are having a cry wank over some of their players performance.

Its the cup its always full of upsets. We feilded inexperienced  players/players returning from injury/ and unfamiliar set up.

I wouldn't pin the result on one man.

Guest firetotheworks

People on here have been dying for this to tell everybody that they told them so.

:thup: that's what gets me like. Proudly boasting about 'calling it' back when he was 20 and just arrived in the country [emoji38]

Barring a miracle he's finished here like, he's lost his place to Murphy and with no more cups he'll be lucky to make more than half a dozen appearances before the season is up.

I love you Hans, but this is one thing we think the complete opposite on like. I thought he was shit last season and I find the almost cult status that he has baffling, but I'd much rather be wrong about him and thought he'd piss this league along with Perez.

You usually find that people who have "cult" Status have so because they are crap.

He's a big lump with no eye for goal.

It's generally players who are limited or aren't as good as the alternative but perform well/beyond those limitations imo. The obvious examples being Ketsbaia, Acuna, and Sibierski.

Acuna was never a cult player.

You could have fooled me. He certainly fit in the 'not as good as the alternative' scenario, despite being a very competent footballer.

You'd have to be wilfully ignorant or a bit dense to think that youth and/or inexperience in a particular league isn't a factor in performance levels.

I somewhat agree with this. He has only played in bits and pieces this season, and gets thrown into action with a weaker team behind him. He will only improve if he is given a regular start, but that will never happen while Gayle is in such good form. Plus Rafa will never have two up front and because of this it would probably be better for him and us, if he did move elsewhere.

Lincoln beat top of the Championship today, cant imagine Brighton fans are having a cry wank over some of their players performance.

Its the cup its always full of upsets. We feilded inexperienced  players/players returning from injury/ and unfamiliar set up.

They are actually, on that north stand forum, although their result was obviously worse than ours

They are actually, on that north stand forum, although their result was obviously worse than ours

You ran over and checked :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Would normally completely agree, but it's very obvious, big moments where he's obviously fucked up. Seen the highlights too.

Guest reefatoon

Not seen anything from the game but it's hard to turn it on straight away when you're getting 90 mins every three weeks. Definitely seems like the type of player who needs a run of games to get going.

Bollocks. Murphy hasn't played all season, came in and taken his chance. Stop making excuses.

You ran over and checked :lol:

Yes I typed about 3 words and pressed enter. Badly rattled me

Not seen anything from the game but it's hard to turn it on straight away when you're getting 90 mins every three weeks. Definitely seems like the type of player who needs a run of games to get going.

Bollocks. Murphy hasn't played all season, came in and taken his chance. Stop making excuses.

Murphy is 33 and has bags of experience at this level though, not really fair to compare the two.

Murphy is 33 and has bags of experience at this level though, not really fair to compare the two.

Would prefer an inexperienced 21 year old from abroad, tbh.

Can anybody who was at the game give us some feedback then? :lol:

He did some decent little chest traps and flicked headers. The run for the penalty was also good.

Unfortunately he missed three absolutely great chances including one where he fell over the ball. And obviously missed a penalty (which I said at the time should've been given to someone else).

Overall he was very poor and because of those misses I would say he cost us the game.

That said, in the second half the whole team didn't turn up. And additionally, Ayoze was also pap.

Guest reefatoon

There is always a constant stream of excuses for him, just because he beats his chest and waves his arms at the crowd, people think he is worthy of a place ( not directing that at you Klaus) Some people are easily pleased.

You'd have to be wilfully ignorant or a bit dense to think that youth and/or inexperience in a particular league isn't a factor in performance levels.

Of course it is, but you're either a goal scorer or you're not, regardless of age. Same goes for pace , mobility and effort, no use apologising afterwards for the result. I can still see him coming off the bench at Forest when we had 9 men and he and Diame made us look like we were down to 7 men.

Of course it is, but you're either a goal scorer or you're not, regardless of age. Same goes for pace , mobility and effort, no use apologising afterwards for the result.

In the summer people were comparing him to Pelle at Southampton and I don't think Pelle was very good at all at Mitrovic's age yet moulded into an effective Premier League player

Of course it is, but you're either a goal scorer or you're not, regardless of age. Same goes for pace , mobility and effort, no use apologising afterwards for the result.

In the summer people were comparing him to Pelle at Southampton and I don't think Pelle was very good at all at Mitrovic's age yet moulded into an effective Premier League player

I don't think Rafa will want to wait 7 years for Mitro to mature into an effective Premier league striker.