Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest neesy111

To be fair, something wasn't right with Gayle from the start, so obviously his introduction improved things. He lacks any real threat, though, unfortunately.

This.

I'd probably just play Ayoze or Murphy over Mitro at CF this point, but fair play to him for working his bollocks off for most of the match and putting himself about. I do wish he'd score for fun as I do want to see him play brilliantly for us, the mad fucker.

I like Perez, but we'd have struggled massively today if he'd come on instead of Mitrovic.  We didn't have a single chance on goal until he came on, he might not be able to score in a brothel but he links things up and helps to create chances.  Preferably it should be two up front with him included IMO.

He worked hard and threatened them, should start getting on the end of crosses though.

Possibly would if he thought they'd come in.

FWIW I'd play Perez with him if he's going to be in the next few games. No surprise Perez's best two games have came with Mitrovic starting. He plays that bit further up and off him and getting the ball facing their goal more often.

Guest neesy111

He worked hard and threatened them, should start getting on the end of crosses though.

Possibly would if he thought they'd come in.

FWIW I'd play Perez with him if he's going to be in the next few games. No surprise Perez's best two games have came with Mitrovic starting. He plays that bit further up and off him and getting the ball facing their goal more often.

Mitrovic played well with Diame vs Derby mind.

Again, I only saw the first half but he made a massive impact when he came on. Of course Villa stopped pressing our defence and back four by that point.

I'm fairly comfortable with him playing in Gayles absence.

It's a weird one, because we clearly were much better when he came on even though he didn't do much. There's times when we're attacking and he's just not interested in getting into the box in the same fashion that Gayle is. Atsu's cross at the end was a prime example, he was nowhere. There was also the time when Diame had the ball and was running through the middle, Mitro's movement was horrendous, he actually ran inbetween 2 Villa players and crowded himself out of anything.

Guest neesy111

It's a weird one, because we clearly were much better when he came on even though he didn't do much. There's times when we're attacking and he's just not interested in getting into the box in the same fashion that Gayle is. Atsu's cross at the end was a prime example, he was nowhere.

That was a great cross as well, begging for someone to be at the end of it.

He did it ok yesterday, he doesn't have a goal scorers instinct or positioning. There were a couple of situations where he really should have got in front of his defender and would have had great chances to score. Both times he didn't see the situation and missed out. You've either got those instincts or you don't. I've not seen anything to suggest he's got it.

Thought he did a lot of very decent link up stuff last night. I think we're lucky to have someone as good coming off the bench.

What did seem evident was that he held back in a couple of 50/50 situations and he was trying to jump with minimum arm movement. Of course it slightly inhibits him but probably something they're working on given that some referees have him in the book before the game even kicks off.