Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I posted on here at the time but Martin Hardy said in a talk in before Christmas that Mitrovic has his own personal trainer that is trying to bulk him up and it was frustrating Rafa and the fitness coaches because they were trying to build up Mitrovic's stamina and pace but the stuff he was doing with the personal trainer was doing the opposite

I posted on here at the time but Martin Hardy said in a talk in before Christmas that Mitrovic has his own personal trainer that is trying to bulk him up and it was frustrating Rafa and the fitness coaches because they were trying to build up Mitrovic's stamina and pace but the stuff he was doing with the personal trainer was doing the opposite

But...But Joselu etc...

Doing the exact opp of what the manager wants but should be in the team. /s

That is truly thick as f*** like (from Mitrovic).

Agreed. I suppose it depends on whether he felt he had a chance under Rafa. Would be nice to think he would try his best for him, like.

I'm probably being way too charitable here, but maybe he knows he's not what Rafa needs, and understands that Rafa is vital to the club. He is a fan, after all.

Can't help liking Mitro, not that I' m trying to stop (now he can't miss any sitters for us!) .

Same here. Would love for him to have come off here, but his finishing was generally poor. He could still come back here if Rafa goes in the summer, but he'll still have to sort his issues out for the new manager.

Seriously though liked Rafas answer on why he's out on loan on the podcast. Made alot of sense, said if he gets crosses and chances he'll score but given our position he needs more from him in terms of tracking back.