Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest firetotheworks

'hatred' ffs. [emoji38] Either way, it's not like.

Liking him for being mad is just the football version of liking Jacob Reese-Mogg and Boris Johnson because they're whacky novelties.

Liking him for being mad is just the football version of liking Jacob Reese-Mogg and Boris Johnson because they're whacky novelties.

You are quoting the word hatred in ridicule - but you have definitely used it to express your views on Mitrovic on this forum - which is pretty weird tbh, certainly more so than people in support of him because they like his attitude.

His team won 2-0 and their fans are happy with his performance. Why try and dig at that? Wish I could be happy at one of Joselu's performances.  :rolleyes:

Joselu did well when he came on against Man U and we won 1-0. Cheer up.

Guest firetotheworks

You are quoting the word hatred in ridicule - but you have definitely used it to express your views on Mitrovic on this forum - which is pretty weird tbh, certainly more so than people in support of him because they like his attitude.

I couldn't disagree more. I dislike him as a player, no doubt, but that's the difference - it's not personal. Anyone liking him and pining for him to start because of his personality, mad antics, and supposed attitude are the weird ones. Same as the freaks who big up Joey Barton and Shola as footballers because of who they are away from the pitch.

Guest neesy111

I couldn't disagree more. I dislike him as a player, no doubt, but that's the difference - it's not personal. Anyone liking him and pining for him to start because of his personality, mad antics, and supposed attitude are the weird ones.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

His team won 2-0 and their fans are happy with his performance. Why try and dig at that? Wish I could be happy at one of Joselu's performances.  :rolleyes:

Where's the dig at his performance? That's exactly what we all want, I'd fucking love to end up with egg on my face. It was in response to the posts about disliking him as if right now that's something that's worthy of ridicule.

I couldn't disagree more. I dislike him as a player, no doubt, but that's the difference - it's not personal. Anyone liking him and pining for him to start because of his personality, mad antics, and supposed attitude are the weird ones. Same as the freaks who big up Joey Barton and Shola as footballers because of who they are away from the pitch.

So going back to the initial point, what was the narrative on show in this page again then? As far as I can see it's just people pleased that he had a good debut for Fulham and that Fulham's fans are happy with him for it. Narrative you say? I'm not so sure, but it seems like your disliking of him is as blinding as those who love him for being a mad c***.

Guest firetotheworks

So going back to the initial point, what was the narrative on show in this page again then? As far as I can see it's just people pleased that he had a good debut for Fulham and that Fulham's fans are happy with him for it. Narrative you say? I'm not so sure, but it seems like your disliking of him is as blinding as those who love him for being a mad c***.

Eh? Why would it be those things? It was in response to Disco's post. Sorry, I thought that would be obvious.

Eh? Why would it be those things? It was in response to Disco's post. Sorry, I thought that would be obvious.

I see, forgive me I thought it was aimed at the the previous posts in general. Although my point still stands that I think your hatred or disliking of him is just as blinding as those who love him just for the the more extreme sides of his personality. Two sides of the same coin, they will jump to defend him with any given opportunity, and you will jump to detract from him at any given opportunity. Both have a root in some truth, yours being that it is at least based within purely footballing reasons, and theirs in that they like the passion he shows, but both miss the mark imo and fail to address the reality which is that yes he's not perfect individually, but he's a decent footballer and people want to see him do well cause he has a infectious personality. Nothing wrong with that.

KI’s agenda against Mitro is really boring like. People weren’t pining for him to start because of his personality, they were pining for him to start because Joselu is fucking awful.

Fulham fans who actually watched him reckon he was class yesterday, not bad for a player who hasn’t played in months. Sure he’ll do well there.

Guest firetotheworks

If by agenda you mean being flabbergasted by the banter brigade-like lauding of a player with a terrible disciplinary record, that flails around like he's been shot to try and get opposition players sent off, and has nowhere near enough quality to offset those things, then yes I absolutely have an agenda.

Pleased he played well though, it's finally something to actually hang your hat on if you're a fan of his football ability.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, KI regularly says  Mitro is placed on a pedestal by "freaks" and "Mitro fans" because he's got PASHUN, ignoring the fact people just want him playing because he's obviously better than the alternative.

Nonsense. I find the idea that he's 'obviously better than the alternative' daft, it's based on nothing.

Aye, KI regularly says  Mitro is placed on a pedestal by "freaks" and "Mitro fans" because he's got PASHUN, ignoring the fact people just want him playing because he's obviously better than the alternative.

Nonsense. I find the idea that he's 'obviously better than the alternative' daft, it's based on nothing.

It's not nonsense, it's both mine and alot of other fans opinion that a young striker who represents his country and scored 9 PL goals in his first season could offer more than Joselu. It's not hard.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not nonsense, it's both mine and alot of other fans opinion that a young striker who represents his country and scored 9 PL goals in his first season could offer more than Joselu. It's not hard.

No. It's nonsense that I've ignored that point, or fact as you put it.

Mitro is an international striker with 9 PL goals in a debut season at the age of 21.

Joselu is a tin pot Bundesliga rejected who's hit 8 PL goals at the age of 27 in his PL career to date.

These are facts. The only thing up for debate is attitude, Mitro is a radjee, Joselu runs about and doesn't cause a fuss. Are either good enough, probably not. Is Mitro of higher quality than Joselu, absolutely.