Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

If he has a good World Cup they simply can't afford him.

Let's not forget they wanted £25million for Tom Cairney, a year ago.

I know prices are mental but we will not get £30m for Mitro ffs.

Bought him for £13 million and his value has not exactly decreased.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

Carroll was scoring goals in the Premier, and at the time looked unplayable. While I understand player values have rocketed since then, I still think Mitro will need to show some form in the Premier to generate interest at that sort of money.

Tom Cairney is rated at £20m+ without a single PL appearance.

Strikers are usually more expensive, a striker with a decent PL goal ratio is bound to cost more. Anything less than £25m-£30m would be pathetic.

He’s still only 23. Slimani was bought for £30m with nothing but a few goals in a piss poor Portuguese league.

No one paid the £25m for Cairney did they? I'm not saying we shouldn't slap a £30m price tag on Mitro, just that I can't see anyone paying it at this point.

Why wouldn’t they?

See Hans’ post above. He’s increased in value as he’s increased in performance/ability.

Name me a young international striker in as good form as Mitro that isn’t worth £30m+. You can continue to dislike him but he continues to score goals and perform well both at club and international level.

Even a half decent Championship player goes for £15m+ these days.

It's got nothing to do with disliking him, I just don't think a club will pay £30m for him because of what he's doing in the championship. Hans doesn't think so either unless I'm reading that wrong.

Nobody is saying that is the case, it's just that what he is doing in the championships supports what he has already done at international level and in the prem.

He's doing well in the championship, what I'm questioning is how that will make anyone pay £30m for him. His record in the Premier wasn't good, not sure it was any better than Gayle's tbh. International level is decent, but again, in the Premier he's up against defenders who are used to dealing with his physicality. He might well do fine in the Premier next season, just think there's going to remain a question mark until he's done it, so I can't see any team spending £30m. Fulham might give us £15-20m if they get promoted.

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

Carroll was scoring goals in the Premier, and at the time looked unplayable. While I understand player values have rocketed since then, I still think Mitro will need to show some form in the Premier to generate interest at that sort of money.

Strikers are usually more expensive, a striker with a decent PL goal ratio is bound to cost more. Anything less than £25m-£30m would be pathetic.

He’s still only 23. Slimani was bought for £30m with nothing but a few goals in a piss poor Portuguese league.

No one paid the £25m for Cairney did they? I'm not saying we shouldn't slap a £30m price tag on Mitro, just that I can't see anyone paying it at this point.

Why wouldn’t they?

See Hans’ post above. He’s increased in value as he’s increased in performance/ability.

Name me a young international striker in as good form as Mitro that isn’t worth £30m+. You can continue to dislike him but he continues to score goals and perform well both at club and international level.

It's got nothing to do with disliking him, I just don't think a club will pay £30m for him because of what he's doing in the championship. Hans doesn't think so either unless I'm reading that wrong.

Nobody is saying that is the case, it's just that what he is doing in the championships supports what he has already done at international level and in the prem.

He's doing well in the championship, what I'm questioning is how that will make anyone pay £30m for him. His record in the Premier wasn't good, not sure it was any better than Gayle's tbh. International level is decent, but again, in the Premier he's up against defenders who are used to dealing with his physicality. He might well do fine in the Premier next season, just think there's going to remain a question mark until he's done it, so I can't see any team spending £30m. Fulham might give us £15-20m if they get promoted.

I think we'll get £20-25m if it's Fulham, or another PL team doing the bidding but I can't see how anyone will think £30m is worth a punt when they know he's not wanted by Rafa as well. Plus there's all the questionable shit he's done on the pitch and lack of impact at PL level. Would be some kind of mad cunt to be paying that kind of money.

It would be risky for a PL team to buy him, but any signing under £30m is going to be a risk I suppose... unless you happen to be able to pick up a proven PL striker who's unhappy or out of contract etc. If he's happy and Fulham like him their are plenty of reasons for them to buy.

Why wouldn’t they?

I think we'll get £20-25m if it's Fulham, or another PL team doing the bidding but I can't see how anyone will think £30m is worth a punt when they know he's not wanted by Rafa as well. Plus there's all the questionable shit he's done on the pitch and lack of impact at PL level. Would be some kind of mad cunt to be paying that kind of money.

I suppose we should factor in his age, he's only 23 so that should help get a better fee. I just think when you start getting to over £20m, teams will be looking for proven quality, and Mitro's previous campaigns in the top division might work against him.

Why wouldn’t they?

I suppose we should factor in his age, he's only 23 so that should help get a better fee. I just think when you start getting to over £20m, teams will be looking for proven quality, and Mitro's previous campaigns in the top division might work against him.

What did Ihenacho cost Leicester? He's probably scored less senior goals than Mitro.

Why wouldn’t they?

He's doing well in the championship, what I'm questioning is how that will make anyone pay £30m for him. [n]His record in the Premier wasn't good[/b], not sure it was any better than Gayle's tbh. International level is decent, but again, in the Premier he's up against defenders who are used to dealing with his physicality. He might well do fine in the Premier next season, just think there's going to remain a question mark until he's done it, so I can't see any team spending £30m. Fulham might give us £15-20m if they get promoted.

1 goal every 2.5 games in the PL for Mitro.

Meanwhile, Gayle is 1 goal every 3.5 games this season.

Rondon, an aging forward that people seem to want on here, has 1 goal per 2.38 games in the PL. Sturridge the past two seasons has been a 1 in 2.84 striker, seemingly living forever on the one amazing season he had in 13/14 and the fact he's English.

Why wouldn’t they?

What did Ihenacho cost Leicester? He's probably scored less senior goals than Mitro.

He wasn't getting a chance at Chelsea, seemed he was netting every time he was coming on as a sub for a while, that probably pushed his value up. It's like Deeney when he was going through a purple patch last season, Watford started asking daft money, now what's he worth? Same would happen for Mitro. If he played for Fulham in the Premier and started off banging in a few goals, his value would rocket.

I'd be fairly certain we'll agree a deal with Fulham if they get promoted.

If we get the money we need to buy Slimani (or a higher priority Rafa target) we're laughing. That's all we need really.

I like Mitro, and I'm glad he's doing well. Bottom line, Rafa is the boss and I have trust in him.

If he wants to sell Mitro and get another striker (or 2) in then I support him completely.