Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

4 + 5 = 9

:lol: Congratulations, Next I want you to learn your Times Table

hehe , numnuts! the article said:

He is also prepared to wait for the No9 shirt, which is currently worn by Papiss Cissé. “I didn’t ask for it because I don’t want to fight with Papiss,” Mitrovic said. “So I have chosen 45 because four plus five makes nine. The number is not a problem – but hopefully I will one day be Newcastle’s No9.

Tbh all the new lads are talking a decent game, it's almost like they were brought up in professional setups and treat the game with the respect it deserves. We'll soon sort that I'm sure.

Think we might not sabotage players so quickly with the new setup.

Get him on from the start, only way to get his match fitness up to scratch, boy looks like he is well up for it aswell. Strikers generally don't have stinkers and he can't honetly be worse than Riviere ???

Yeah, really hope he starts. Added so much more activity and presence than Cisse when he came on against Monchengladbach.

Sick of Cisse looking so sloppy and lethargic upfront. Does my head in. Bring him on later on, if we look like we're struggling to score. By then he won't look as pathetic, with everyone else being a bit tired out.

I'd start him and Mbemba solely to get them up to speed for future games. The sooner they're used to league the better.

Makes sense IMO. Southampton are a very good side, but they're also missing a few players at the back and in midfield. They've also been traveling away this week. Potentially the best time to play them at home.

I'd start him and Mbemba solely to get them up to speed for future games. The sooner they're used to league the better.

Makes sense IMO. Southampton are a very good side, but they're also missing a few players at the back and in midfield. They've also been traveling away this week. Potentially the best time to play them at home.

I wouldn't make much of the travelling, the travel here is probably longer than the trip to Arnham, offset by playing slightly more competitive football they should be that bit sharper.

I wouldn't make much of the travelling, the travel here is probably longer than the trip to Arnham, offset by playing slightly more competitive football they should be that bit sharper.

Good point.

Good point.

It's the best pre season you can have IMO. The inter toto for us was similar.

Mitrovic is said to be good in the air and he’s aggressive in his approach. He cleaned out Mike Williamson during United’s open day this week and he is no nine stone weakling.

Good lad.