Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

so far I have:

Cech, Smeichel

Ivanovic, Williams, Coates, Dann, Cedric

Ibe, Puncheon, Chamberlain, Ozil, Hazard

Rooney, Naismith, Benteke

with 2 M in the bank for when Kun/Sanchez come back.

I don't really rate Benteke as a player ,but am also skeptical of Kane...it was a choice between them 2, and my Liverpool bias picked BenHeskey.

Had Giroud until realizing he could well start the league on the bench.

Chamberlain/Ozil combo for first few games because I really fancy Arsenal to smash Westham and I thin they can pick up a decent haul.

I think Ibe will feature a lot more than imagined...and at 5M, will prove to be  shrewd pick. the same way sterling was in 13/14.

Where does Ibe fit into the team? Clyne will be right back if you play 4 at the back and right wingback if you play 3-5-2. Then you have Firmino, Milner, Coutinho who can all play right midfield?

Can't see it being a 3-5-2 this season. At least not initially, unless (when) 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 goes pear shaped.

Ibe will be the RW/RF in either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 at least in opening fixtures imo and if he performs he'll of course keep the spot. I strongly believe he'll start on Sunday.

He's in then :thup:

I was discussing the idea of making teams with the same nationality and wondering how they would stand up over the course of the year, I think a Spanish one would do quite well. De gea, Fabregas, Mata etc and you could make English, French and Belgian teams too - anyone tried this approach before?

I was discussing the idea of making teams with the same nationality and wondering how they would stand up over the course of the year, I think a Spanish one would do quite well. De gea, Fabregas, Mata etc and you could make English, French and Belgian teams too - anyone tried this approach before?

Saw someone on Twitter doing an all-Belgian team (hipster), might have a quick bash at the others.

I feel like my official FPL team is awesome. I've never felt that way. This is all going to go very wrong.

Hart / Butland

Cresswell, Azpilicueta, Darmian, Janmaat, Simpson

Hazard, Coutinho, Ozil, Ki Sung-yueng, Aarons

Rooney, Kane, Bojan

Been putting this off for days, finally downloaded the app and did this team at work, obviously canny rushed, haven't looked at fixtures or anything:

Krul (Couldn't afford anyone better, probably make plenty of saves)

Ivanovic      Mertesacker      Cédric

Sinclair      Sterling        Hazard      Fabregas      Ayew

Rooney          Benteke

Subs: Schwarzer, Deeney, Baker, Hoban (Cheap shit, excluding Deeney, who's just cheap)

My questions are:

Is Sinclair actually going to be good? :lol: I just saw he scored a hattrick in pre season.

Do any teams have particularly good starts? I have seen Southampton have a good one, and we have a canny shit one. Might swap Ayew out for a So'ton midfielder?

Is there a similarly priced keeper who'll start and score more points than Krul? Either by virtue of clean sheets or saves...