Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Benteke CANNOT score. He cannot. I want a boring 1-0 win for Liverpool with Lovren scoring and Mignolet saving a penalty kick and Clyne being sent off.

Fuck that, i need him to score before i fuck him off for Lukaku next week. I'm seeing it as a going away present, kinda like with Pedro and Barca.  :)

I have another striker I am chuffed with. Not many appear to so far, which is great.

I have Ighalo too :thup:

Nah man, not him, although Ighalo will do well.  :lol:

Gomis? Redmond?

Some c*** I work with has 115 pts so far with Milner to play today and Hart (6pts) and Koscielny (2pts) to come in as well.

He used auto-fill a week before the season and hasn't logged in since...

What an absolute mega cunt, i'm barely scraping 70. :lol:

I know, I've been giving it big licks in the office all pre-season and he's just walking about like "how am I doing guys". :lol:

Look at how much his fucking GK's / defence costs :lol:

Courtouis/Hart

Smalling/Kompany/Coleman/Azpilicuta (Koscielny)

Wijnaldum/Ayew/Sigurdsson©/Milner (Nasri)

Lukaku/Remy (Pelle)

Some cunt I work with has 115 pts so far with Milner to play today and Hart (6pts) and Koscielny (2pts) to come in as well.

He used auto-fill a week before the season and hasn't logged in since...

That's exactly what my brother did, too.  :lol:

So that's 2 horrific weeks in a row for me, I'm 2.5 millionth in the world :lol:

It's been a disaster on a scale I never thought was possible - no clean sheets, only one goal so far, most of my players (Hazard, Ritchie, Jones, Huth, Courtois) are in the process of losing value etc. It's a team steeped in logic but it's too early to wildcard. A shocking start.

So that's 2 horrific weeks in a row for me, I'm 2.5 millionth in the world :lol:

It's been a disaster on a scale I never thought was possible - no clean sheets, only one goal so far, most of my players (Hazard, Ritchie, Jones, Huth, Courtois) are in the process of losing value etc. It's a team steeped in logic but it's too early to wildcard. A shocking start.

It's never too early to wildcard.

I have another striker I am chuffed with. Not many appear to so far, which is great.

I have Ighalo too :thup:

Nah man, not him, although Ighalo will do well.  :lol:

Gomis? Redmond?

Not Redmond  ;)

Holding the wildcard back until week 4 I think. It's been an absolutely shocking start but I don't know how much longer good players can continue to be shit.

Yep. I now have Hazard, Sanchez and Aguero - they HAVE to start firing soon.

Wildcard before the end of the window is mental.

Usually i'd agree but i honestly can't see anyone better coming into the league, most of the big signings are done.

Players new to the league are overrated in fantasy football anyway. It's still to early to use the wildcard though! :pow: