Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Had to bite the bullet and use my wildcard. Far too many underperformers and players I just don't see getting me any points in the near future other than Rooney who will no doubt rediscover his form against us at the weekend.

How do you play a wildcard?

I go to make transfers, then it says it will cost me X amount of points if I click confirm transfers. Shouldn't 'use wildcard' be before this stage? Don't want to confirm it to find out I lose a lot of points from my already pathetic score.

I go to make transfers, then it says it will cost me X amount of points if I click confirm transfers. Shouldn't 'use wildcard' be before this stage? Don't want to confirm it to find out I lose a lot of points from my already pathetic score.

You have to click the Wildcard button first!

It's at the top of the page when you first click transfers I/e/ just above the picture of your team of current players.

It's at the top of the page when you first click transfers I/e/ just above the picture of your team of current players.

It's not there for me, but I haven't made any transfers yet. Strange!

Will wait until next week and see if it changes.

You can still click the use wildcard option by bringing in (and out, later) a transfer after the initial multiple transfers anyway. As long as you play the WC, ALL the transfers for that GW are free.

It's not there for me, but I haven't made any transfers yet. Strange!

Will wait until next week and see if it changes.

Don't listen to Kaka :lol:.

You should get the option to play your wildcard when you go to confirm your transfers. Also, as ARD says, even if you don't play the wildcard then, you can go back later in the week and do so...as long as you make multiple transfers.