Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Cheers, it wasn't showing as I had Rooney selected for Triple Captain and wouldn't let me use wildcard for some reason. Cancelled that now so watch Rooney bag a hat-trick.

Gomis in for Mitrovic; Ozil in for Cazorla; Behrami in for Sinclair; Darmian in for Fonte; Kolarov in for Azpilicueta... Might change my mind again later this week, but my team definitely looks better overall.

Cech Courtois

Kolarov Darmian Clyne Alderweirald Bellerin

Ozil Silva Cabaye Behrami Fabregas

Rooney Gomis Zarate

Up against nemtizz in the H2H this GW. shanty town's gonna steamroller your ass, nemJIZZ Genghis Khan wannabe.

I like this. There should be more trash-talk ahead of H2Hs. Also, forfeits.

Here, Fatwax, I'm going to get more points than you because it doesn't look like you're playing anymore since you picked your team. SUCK ON THAT.

I had Walcott, Ozil and Giroud the first week. All 3 are gone and replaced with only Sanchez now. Those lot are too frustrating man.

Even Sanchez, who is a great player by all means, may suffer second season syndrome, be it with form and/or injury. He's played almost continuously, with the world cup and the copa america, so he might just be knackered this season.

I had Walcott, Ozil and Giroud the first week. All 3 are gone and replaced with only Sanchez now. Those lot are too frustrating man.

Even Sanchez, who is a great player by all means, may suffer second season syndrome, be it with form and/or injury. He's played almost continuously, with the world cup and the copa america, so he might just be knackered this season.

Don't see why he would, not like he's a random nobody who came out of nowhere to have a great season and subsequently is expected to drop off.