Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest firetotheworks

All future arguments on both sides about him starting can now hopefully be summarised with

http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/16/70986366.jpg

All future arguments on both sides about him starting can now hopefully be summarised with

http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/16/70986366.jpg

I still feel like he shouldn't have tbh, we need him as a matter of urgency. I'd not risk anything with him personally, but i'll apply this to every cup game moving forward to and my opinion likely won't change until safety is assured.

In future, as I thought prior to the game anyway, we should be looking to give our most significant players time off against lower league teams.

Sorry, but fuck that, would like to actually have a go at the cup and try and win it.

In future, as I thought prior to the game anyway, we should be looking to give our most significant players time off against lower league teams.

Sorry, but fuck that, would like to actually have a go at the cup and try and win it.

I want to have a go at the cup as well.  But feel that there needs to be balance with the decisions.  You'd think we could beat Luton without Lascelles and one or two others.

I'd rather a club that actually tried to compete and be the best it can than a club that prioritises "safety" over everything else. We've had the latter for ten years and look where it's got us.

We need rid of Ashley and his entire "philosophy" for the club as soon as possible. I feel genuinely frustrated and flabbergasted that so many of our own fans would happily see a considerably weakened side out for a winnable cup game for a slightly better chance of getting something against fucking Swansea at home a full week later. What have we become, seriously?

Sorry, but f*** that, would like to actually have a go at the cup and try and win it.

I want to have a go at the cup as well.  But feel that there needs to be balance with the decisions.  You'd think we could beat Luton without Lascelles and one or two others.

Erm, have you seen our cup record over the past decade mate?

Also, what if these players actually want to play the cup games as they themselves would like to progress and perhaps win something in their careers? I know I would look back to being in a cup final or actually winning a cup with more fondness after my career was done than at having finished just above the relegation zone a few seasons going.

Guest neesy111

Sorry, but f*** that, would like to actually have a go at the cup and try and win it.

We were playing league 2 opposition, the way your going on about this you would think we were playing a very decent championship side.

We were playing league 2 opposition, the way your going on about this you would think we were playing a very decent championship side.

Got knocked out to Oxford last season like. :lol:

Edit: You seem to have changed your message.

Guest neesy111

Got knocked out to Oxford last season like. :lol:

I did just remember that. :doh:

Win a cup or get relegated which leads to Rafa leaving and no takeover. I feel some don't understand the importance of staying up this season, i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we went down and a takeover got scrapped and Rafa left.

It's an extremely possible scenario if we were to go down, in any other season i'm with you 100% but this year is an outlier and i don't think we should jeopardise the potential future. Where as if we stay up, Rafa is obviously going nowhere and a new takeover presents many different opportunities which weren't there before.

I'm not saying completely throw games, in fact Lascelles is the only one i'd even consider resting in these games but we all saw how s**** we were during his period out of the team and if another period takes place like that relegation is very likely as is the impending scenario i described.

Sure a cup would be fantastic, but honestly i'd take an actual future over it where cups are a lot more likely anyway.