Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Early days, but him, Merino and Lejeune are the only current players we have that i have great belief in for the future. Lascelles received a lot of stick from me last season, but he's grown so much this year, even if it's early days yet.

Guest Howaythetoon

Good player, great Captain, and top bloke.

Lovely little interview between him and Shearer. He seems very humble and realistic. Love having someone like Shearer representing us in the media as well, articulate, speaks a tonne of sense and respected by all. For me the best pundit around and someone who is becoming much more in terms of being a media personality. I can see him taking over from Lineker on MOTD if he ever leaves or retires.

Is there a full video of his interview with Big Al? Haven't been able to catch it and haven't seen anything on youtube or owt.

It's on BBC iplayer. Watched it last night, Jamaal comes across incredibly well. :thup:

Is there a full video of his interview with Big Al? Haven't been able to catch it and haven't seen anything on youtube or owt.

It's on BBC iplayer. Watched it last night, Jamaal comes across incredibly well. :thup:

I couldn't find it on the BBC iplayer on sky or nowtv or the bbc website.

I googled lascelles shearer iplayer and it came up instantly?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09dz9v3/motd-the-premier-league-show-shearer-meets-lascelles

expires tomorrow

I googled lascelles shearer iplayer and it came up instantly?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09dz9v3/motd-the-premier-league-show-shearer-meets-lascelles

expires tomorrow

Ta, dunno why it wasn't on Sky or Nowtv though.

We need this lad back as soon as possible, his leadership and aerial ability appear to be vital to us IMO.  The way we lost our shape and composure after conceding the 1st goal was worrying for me.  We were all over the place defensively and too many players started making stupid decisions and giving the ball away cheaply.  Also Lejuene doesn't convince me at all, Clark and Lascelles all day for me.

• 2 weeks later...