Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Did fantastic for his goal and bang on the money with his MotD comments again.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

What did he say?

Sent from a galaxy far, far away using the Force

Nothing too different from last week. It was along the lines of "You can see how a little bit more passion and desire made the difference for us today and like I said last week it doesn't matter what talent you have passion and nd desire is the bare minimum you need to win games and we should have been showing that all season."

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Not a huge fan of him ability-wise but he is a miles better option than Taylor and his attitude alone makes him an automatic starter for us between now and the rest of the season. He's fearless as well when it comes to attacking set-pieces.

Not a huge fan of him ability-wise but he is a miles better option than Taylor and his attitude alone makes him an automatic starter for us between now and the rest of the season. He's fearless as well when it comes to attacking set-pieces.

Aye. And what he's good at defensively is lacking in the team.

Think having him and Dummett in  2 of our defensive roles is a big difference. Great attitudes, good in the air.

This guy talks very maturely and seems plugged into what's needed to be a sportsman.

Talking about Man C:

They're 11 men and just because they've got a blue shirt on doesn't mean they have to win. If you have a bit of fight and get after them it doesn't matter.

That's the spirit, lad :icon_salut: Keeganesque talking/positivity that, like.

Link us up?

This guy talks very maturely and seems plugged into what's needed to be a sportsman.

Talking about Man C:

They're 11 men and just because they've got a blue shirt on doesn't mean they have to win. If you have a bit of fight and get after them it doesn't matter.

That's the spirit, lad :icon_salut: Keeganesque talking/positivity that, like.

Sovereign state though

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dressing-room-opinion-word-inside-11200402

“In this changing room, we need a character because I think we have lacked it - I said it last week, I think we have lacked it a little bit this season.

“I’m young, but I don’t think that matters. I don’t care about experience or anything like that - if you can talk, you can talk, so do it.

“But it’s had a big reaction on the other players and that’s exactly what we needed, so I am really pleased with them.”

I'm taking a shine to this lad  :aww: