Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

This lad is born to lead..

He's already a very decent player, just inexperienced at this level.. but that will come in time. He'll be a force in his late 20's.

The likes of him and Mitro despite their age could literally scare the rest of them into raising their game

I am loving his passion and the fact he is calling out some of his teammates, on their pathetic performances.  However, I can't help but feel he's going to set himself up for a fall.  He's backed up his words and he has played fairly well, of late.  It just feels like, in typical NUFC fashion.  He's going to massively fuck up, or get sent off or something and it will cost us points. 

I am loving his passion and the fact he is calling out some of his teammates, on their pathetic performances.  However, I can't help but feel he's going to set himself up for a fall.  He's backed up his words and he has played fairly well, of late.  It just feels like, in typical NUFC fashion.  He's going to massively f*** up, or get sent off or something and it will cost us points. 

Like Everton.

I am loving his passion and the fact he is calling out some of his teammates, on their pathetic performances.  However, I can't help but feel he's going to set himself up for a fall.  He's backed up his words and he has played fairly well, of late.  It just feels like, in typical NUFC fashion.  He's going to massively f*** up, or get sent off or something and it will cost us points. 

Like Everton.

If memory serves, at least the game was pretty much over by that point? 

I'm probably just being paranoid.  It just seems like we've got a bit of positivity about a player and my stock reaction, is to expect it to all go south. 

Like Everton.

He was our best player on the park that day, despite the sending off.

Doesnt say much that mind.